Chapter 77

Chapter 77 Who Takes Yuanyuan Away? [Second update]

    Yuanyuan tilted her head, looked at Mu Fantian, "Brother Fantian, the black one..." Did

    you see it?

    Before saying this, Huai Xiuming said with a smile, "I'm done drawing the number plates, is Yuanyuan going to play?"

    Huai Xiuming paused after speaking, "But I can't go far, although I can freely It’s been an event, but I’m still leading the team, so it’s not good if you just disappear.”

    The words were clear, and Yuanyuan could understand, she immediately forgot what she wanted to say just now, laughing.

    "If you don't go far, Yuanyuan can just watch them compete."

    Yuanyuan is still very well-behaved most of the time, and it is not difficult to take care of as a cub. After thinking about it, Yuanyuan took Huai Xiuming's hand and pulled him Go to the nearest ring.

    "Brother Xiuming and Yuanyuan, tell me, why do they compare their moves? There are some places that Yuanyuan can't understand." The

    child's hands are small and soft, but there is a feeling of softness in the heart when being held. Huai Xiuming glanced at Mu Fantian, who was also being led by Yuanyuan, and sighed in his heart, what kind of little angel is Yuanyuan.

    Then, when she heard what Yuanyuan said, she subconsciously responded.

    "Okay, just ask me if you don't understand anything."

    Yuanyuan's approach can be called eager to learn, but to Yuanyuan, it's just a normal curiosity of a cub, and when she was very young When she was young, her thirst for knowledge was properly guided, so she took the initiative to learn.

    Huai Xiuming sighed again in his heart.

    As for the arena in front of him, following the referee's order, two disciples from different sects began to compete.

    One of these two people is from Qingyun Sect, and the other is a disciple of Tianyan Sect. Coincidentally, both of them are majoring in martial arts, and they only have magic weapons and no weapons in their hands.

    Yuanyuan looked at it seriously, and it was rare for her to remain silent.

    The disciple of Tianyan Sect took the lead in attacking, turned his palms back, and used a certain skill in just a short breath, and the ring was filled with mist.

    Yuanyuan's vision was blinded, and she couldn't see clearly what the people inside were doing for the first time.

    But soon, Yuanyuan came to her senses, her eyes flashed with white light, this is the technique in the inheritance, Yuanyuan has already been able to use it flexibly, the moment she used the technique, Yuanyuan could clearly see the scene in the arena .

    The disciple of the Tianyan Sect who used this move obviously also had the ability to see everything clearly in the mist, and when the disciple of the Qingyun Sect didn't realize it, he dodged to come behind him.

    But fortunately, the disciples of Qingyun Sect are not vegetarians. Even if they couldn't see it, they subconsciously blocked it when there was a strong wind coming from behind them.

    Using the air-stopping tactic that can be used without pinching the tactic, the disciple of the Qingyun Sect successfully resisted a move of the disciple of the Tianyan Sect, and Huai Xiuming commented at this time.

    "If there is no way to dissipate the fog, or to see the scene clearly in the fog, I am afraid that the disciples of Tianyan Sect will win this round." There is an