Chapter 68

Chapter 68 Congwu is about to retreat

    Yuanyuan talked about Brother Brahma, but it didn't take long for the disciples to remember the name of Mu Fantian. They were all cheerful, and they were all happy to play with the little kids.

    When he managed to escape from the siege of his disciples, Mu Fantian's face was reddened by rubbing, his face was expressionless, but because of the flushed face, it added a lot of childish anger that belonged to children.

    Yuanyuan is already used to it, but her little ball hair is not too messy, and it is very happy to feel the enthusiasm that everyone has not seen for a long time.

    When he turned his head and saw Mu Fantian, he tilted his head.

    "Brother Fantian is unhappy? Don't you like being pinched by your brothers and sisters? Next time Yuanyuan asks them not to touch you."

    Being noticed by Yuanyuan made Mu Fantian feel better .

    He said: "I don't like it very much, but I don't hate it too much."

    I don't know if people will say it in the future, but such a passionate and sincere liking, even if it is born rebellious, as long as it is not psychologically twisted, it is difficult for someone to hate it.

    "It's good if you don't dislike them. They are all very good. Yuanyuan especially likes everyone in Qingyun Sect."

    As they spoke, the two walked forward, and Yuanyuan was scooped up by Fenghua after a while.

    Fenghua said: "Since you are back, let's go see the immortal first. The immortal called Yuanyuan back, he must have missed Yuanyuan."

    Yuanyuan blinked and nodded in agreement.

    "The Immortal must have missed Yuanyuan."

    After finishing speaking, he looked at Mu Fantian, "Brother Fantian, the Immortal must have missed you too, so he let you come back with Yuanyuan."

    Looking at Mu Fantian from Wu, he sacrificed himself The flying magic weapon, let Mu Fantian go up, while Fenghua held Yuanyuan Yujian, and a group of four flew towards Fuxian Island immediately.

    There used to be almost no people on Fuxian Island, but since Yuanyuan came, Fuxian Island has changed.

    The current Fuxian Island is not only beautiful, but when Yuanyuan was there, Fuxian Island was also a bit lively.

    As soon as Yuanyuan went up to Fuxian Island, she could see the flourishing bamboo forest at a glance. The bamboo forest was a little bigger than when she left, and it didn't look like a pitiful piece. The Lingquan next to the bamboo forest was already gone. It was much larger, and the spiritual mist drifting above slowly spread to the surroundings, and it also seemed to have a fairy air.

    Fenghua sighed, "It's been a while since I've been here, but this place has become a bit more beautiful."

    Mu Fantian and Yuanyuan's eyes were locked on Ji Moyu at once.

    Dressed in white, the Immortal Venerable was as clear and dusty as ever, and now his eyes were clear and light, and when he saw Yuanyuan, his eyes became softer with the naked eye.

    He strode up to the two cubs and asked, "During this time, are you happy?"

    Ji Moyu also looked at Mu Fantian, but compared to Yuanyuan's pure and gentle look, when she looked at Mu Fantian, she was more relaxed. Ji Moyu's eyes became a little more complicated.