Chapter 73

Chapter 73 Yuanyuan Tribulation

    The movement of the advanced Nascent Soul is not insignificant, even outside the Qingyun Sect, one can clearly see the robbery cloud.

    But today is different from the past. In the past, as long as you entered the Nascent Soul stage, you could be called a Nascent Soul True Monarch. However, since the recovery of the spiritual energy, it is not uncommon for advanced Nascent Soul stage monks to appear. So compelling.

    What's more, the Nascent Soul cultivator born in Qingyun Sect is even less special.

    Up to now, only cultivators in the transformation stage can be called a true king, and monks in the integration stage can be called a Taoist.

    But only those who are in the Qingyun Sect know that the situation of the advanced Nascent Soul this time is definitely different from the past. After all, the place where the Nascent Soul monks appear is not other places in the Qingyun Sect, but the Fuxian Island where the immortal is.

    Naturally, it is impossible for the immortal to have only Yuanying, but there are only two people who can go to Fuxian Island, and their cultivation base is lower than Yuanying, one is Yuanyuan, and the other is a five-year-old boy who has a very good relationship with Yuanyuan. It is said that he is still an immortal. A child who respects the disciple's reincarnation.

    No matter who these two people are advanced to Nascent Soul, if the news spreads, it will attract worldwide attention.

    There is no other reason, but the age of these two people.

    Yuanyuan is one and a half years old now, and Mu Fantian is only six years old even if counting his age.

    At this age, among the human race and spirit beasts in the cultivation world, they are only at the age of just beginning to be wise. No matter who they are, it is impossible for them to have the cultivation level of Nascent Soul at this time.

    But now, if the guess is true, then the impossibility has completely become possible.

    So everyone was staring at Jieyun, an advanced Nascent Soul that was not uncommon in the cultivation world.

    As for Yuanyuan, who is in the spotlight of everyone, she has figured out what is going on now through her memory inheritance. The memory of inheritance tells Yuanyuan that this is a thunder calamity, and it is a test that monks must go through when they reach a certain level of cultivation. .

    And now Yuanyuan is going through this kind of test.

    As for the method lower than Lei Jie, Yuanyuan was also told in the inheritance memory.

    Inheritance said that such a thunder disaster, you don't need to be too fat, just lie down and enjoy it.

    Yuanyuan's little head seemed to understand, she nodded, and after a while, she realized that something was wrong, and her head tilted in confusion.

    Lie down and enjoy?

    Yuanyuan didn't understand what was going on yet, but the thunder calamity from the sky didn't give Yuanyuan a chance to think. At this time, it was rumbling down, and looking at the posture, it could swallow Yuanyuan without hesitation, and then split her into pieces. Coke!

    The bystanders, especially the elders who came to the top of Fuxian Island to check the situation, were shocked when they sensed something was wrong.

    Why is the power of the Nascent Soul Thunder Tribulation stronger than what they have seen before? Seeing that Yuanyuan was still staring blankly, she couldn't bear it for a while, fearing that the little girl would be chopped into a handful of ashes, so they all looked away.