Chapter 69

Chapter 69 Comfort Mu Brahma

    It took Mu Fantian a long time to come back to his senses.

    He is not stupid, the sword he got just two days ago was the one in the man's hand, and Ji Moyu said that the picture was related to him, but the subject of the picture was only the man.

    Ji Moyu said: "This is a heavenly secret, I shouldn't have let you see it."

    After saying that, as if appropriate to the occasion, a thunder suddenly exploded in the clear sky.

    Mu Fantian glanced at the sky, or at the empty ceiling in the room of the Immortal Venerable, but Ji Moyu continued to speak in a low voice without blinking his eyes.

    "The original plan was to kill you."

    He said, his eyes were empty, and the immortal who cared about the world would choose to kill the old disciples for the sake of the common people.

    Mu Fantian was shocked again.

    But Ji Moyu said again: "But I don't want to."

    "And in the future I know, there is no Yuanyuan in the first place."

    The immortal looked at Mu Fantian, his light-colored eyes seemed ruthless, and seemed to be Gentle and bright, "You should like Yuanyuan a little bit, which is always good, I think you should look at this part of the future I see, and give you the right to choose."

    If you will become what I see If so, then I will personally cut you under the sword.

    Ji Moyu didn't say the following words, he knew Mu Fantian's character, even if he was reincarnated, even if he was a child, he would not like to be threatened by others.

    Mu Fantian was indeed still young, even though he matured much earlier than his peers, he was still young. The future he saw shocked his heart and made him feel confused for a while.

    After a while, the boy raised his head, looked at Ji Moyu with obsidian eyes, and said only one sentence.

    "Thank you."

    At least he was given a chance to choose.

    In fact, he still doesn't know why he became like the one shown in the mysterious mirror, seeing blood flow into rivers and miserable scenes in the world, but smiling so happily.

    Ji Moyu asked Mu Fantian to rest.

    He said it was a rest, but in fact Ji Moyu knew very well that Mu Fantian must not be able to sleep well now, he turned around and walked out, his small back seemed extraordinarily heavy.

    Ji Moyu gently closed his eyes.

    If it wasn't helpless, he didn't want Mu Fantian to know about it at such a young age.

    Yuanyuan slept soundly at first, but it was rare for her to have a dream. She had a dream that was neither good nor bad. When she woke up, Yuanyuan didn't remember what she had dreamed. To find Mu Brahma.

    Panda cubs have some spirituality in them.

    He said he wanted to find Mu Fantian, so he came out of the room, and immediately saw Mu Fantian who had just walked out alone.

    Ji Moyu followed behind, preparing to take Mu Fantian to the room prepared for him.

    But when he saw Yuanyuan, he paused. Before Yuanyuan saw him, Ji Moyu took a step away from Yuanyuan's line of sight.