Chapter 85

Chapter 85 The Immortal Venerable Came

    Yuanyuan looked at it, and the Pengniao, which had recovered its sanity, looked mighty and domineering.

    Yuanyuan was very happy about the fact that it said that it had recovered its sanity, and was a little proud, and said softly: "Nothing~"

    But whether there is or not, Pengniao is very clear.

    At this time, except for Zhu Lin, everyone present was startled by Pengniao's words.

    They saw clearly just now that this roc was just a monster, but it regained its sanity in the blink of an eye, and the opportunity to regain sanity was touching the defensive barrier cast by Yuanyuan.

    Mozu Mu Qiang, even though Yuanyuan is just a harmless child on the outside, but after knowing Yuanyuan's ability, everyone looks at Yuanyuan differently.

    "As expected of a spirit beast that His Majesty specially snatched."

    "It really is extraordinary."

    "It can restore the consciousness of a monster. This spirit beast will definitely have a special status in the future."

    "Don't be kidding, even now, it is still alive." How is it normal?"

    Everyone subconsciously ignored the suspicion that had just crossed their minds.

    After all, strength is already in front of her, so there is no need to doubt Yuanyuan's stupidity or her weakness.

    Many people think very clearly.

    Some people's eyes will always stay on the demons who just provoked.

    With such a loud slap on the face, I'm afraid this demon will lose face in the future.

    But only this demon clan looked at Yuanyuan with the biggest change in his eyes.

    After standing up tremblingly, he walked towards Yuanyuan step by step.

    At this moment, Zhu Lin's gaze was cold, and he looked at the slowly approaching demons. Pengniao was silent, but ready to go. If the demon was unfaithful to Yuanyuan, it would peck him away without hesitation. head.

    But the demon walked up to Yuanyuan, knelt on the ground with a "plop" and lowered his head.

    "You saved my life. I can't repay you. Please accept my worship."

    Nowadays, there are very few people in the comprehension world who bow down to them, even if they are Mozun Xianzun Yaohuang, few people bow to them.

    Right now, just when Yuanyuan was in a daze, the demon bowed down to Yuanyuan in a demon standard kneeling salute.

    The coldness in Zhu Lin's eyes dissipated.

    Seeing that nothing happened, Pengniao thought for a while, and since it was already the transformation stage, she turned into a woman and stood beside Yuanyuan.

    She was a little afraid of Zhulin, so she stood on the side away from Zhulin, only to hear Yuanyuan say, "Yuanyuan didn't save you on purpose,"

    the little girl said earnestly and sincerely, "Yuanyuan just saw the big bird about to rush down." It's a subconscious technique."

    Yuanyuan thought for a while, she hasn't learned this kind of technique, it's from her inheritance, the big bird was too far away from her just now, and she hasn't recovered her sanity yet, Yuanyuan is afraid that someone will be killed Hit.