Chapter 4

The fourth chapter is late but arrived! And there are five hundred words more, um.

    Chapter 4

    As soon as the words came out, everyone who was paying attention to Yuanyuan's movement was shocked.

    Seeing Yuanyuan rushing forward, the First Elder subconsciously wanted to avoid it.

    But in the end, he endured it and didn't kick Yuanyuan to another place, and then said with a dark face, "It's not proper!"

    He just heard Yuanyuan speak, and then he realized that what the immortal said can be communicated with people is like this It is also easy to understand what Yuanyuan said about his hair in vain. He once broke through when his life was approaching, and now he has white hair and a childlike face.

    Yuanyuan was talking about his hair and beard.

    Yuanyuan didn't know many things. As the saying goes, those who don't know have no fear. Even if the Great Elder's face darkened, she was not frightened, and she still limply hugged the First Elder's leg.

    With a waxy voice: "It's white, just like Yuanyuan, pretty~"

    The words fell again, and the face of the First Elder visibly improved a little bit.

    Feng Yan quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

    The Great Elder is the most precious thing. He has a wonderful beard and hair. If anyone talks about color, the Great Elder will throw up his sleeves and leave in displeasure. fart.

    The Great Elder snorted, and mercilessly walked back to his supervisor's seat, holding Yuanyuan's back by the neck.

    He said: "Although you don't know the rules, don't know the so-called, and are inappropriate, but fortunately you still have some eyesight. In this class, you just follow me and learn things hard." Yuanyuan looked at the elder without blinking

    , There was a soft whimper.

    The little cub didn't even understand the meaning of the word "learn" very thoroughly.

    Because just now Feng Yan said that she wanted to tell Yuanyuan a historical story, at this moment, the Great Elder took out the historical documentary of the cultivation world.

    This is not the historical story that Feng Yan said, but a serious history book. The Great Elder said: "The origin of the cultivation world was chaotic, and there was no everything at that time..."

    The Great Elder said that since the beginning of chaos, the world of comprehension has gone through three ups and downs. The first time was when the chaos was broken and all things had animism. magic.

    Then came the rise of human beings, side by side with demons, forming a tripartite confrontation.

    The second time was the Three Realms War, in which all three losers were injured, their auras were exhausted, and the power of the Three Realms fell back thousands of years.

    Then there is the recovery of spiritual energy. Whether it is a human or a beast in the Three Realms, all mortal beings can no longer withstand the growing spiritual power in the cultivation world. other worlds.

    This is just a quotation from this historical documentary, which briefly summarizes the history of the cultivation world.

    Yuanyuan didn't understand, what the Great Elder said wasn't boring, but Yuanyuan didn't understand, when the Great Elder had just finished speaking, he lowered his head when he felt the weight on his arm increase, and saw that Yuanyuan was already half-closed Focus, will sleep but not sleep.