Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Changing a trick for Yuanyuan

    "Bring it here."

    The Great Elder said to Feng Yan, with no emotion on his face, just as rigid and serious as always.

    Feng Yan hesitated, "Yuanyuan is still young, if there is anything that offends the Great Elder, please forgive me." "Just

    take it here, I'm not some evil bully, can I still bully it?"

    The Great Elder Eyebrows raised, seeing that it was more terrifying than before, Feng Yan could only hand Yuanyuan to the First Elder, and the little guy finally noticed some tense atmosphere, blinked his eyes, and said nervously: "The First Elder , afraid."

    The Great Elder: "..."

    He pinched Yuanyuan's fleshy face, and Yuanyuan was sure that this was the most unkind person she had ever seen, and he pinched it the hardest.

    However, it doesn't hurt.

    The Great Elder said: "Where am I fierce? What is scary?"

    Those who touched Yuanyuan just now watched the scene with bated breath, fearing that Yuanyuan would be slapped somewhere if she didn't pay attention.

    And when Yuanyuan frowned and didn't come to a conclusion, the Great Elder raised his eyebrows and said to them, "What are you watching here? Are you here to watch the excitement?" Hearing that

    Yuanyuan Here, a few disciples who came after hearing the news: "..."

    But no matter what, all the disciples dispersed and went to do their own things, only Feng Yan and Ling Xiao stood where they were, seeing that the elder was not very gentle Lifting Yuanyuan on the ground, I felt nervous for a while.

    Finally, when the Great Elder raised his head, he saw that his expression was much calmer, and he said, "Yuanyuan hasn't been to the Law Enforcement Hall yet, has she?"

    Feng Yan's heart skipped a beat as soon as the words came out.

    "...Yes."

    "In this case, you and I will go to the Law Enforcement Hall to have a look."

    Yuanyuan couldn't understand why Feng Yan's face became a little dignified. It was alright when she was first moved by the elder, but after a while, she disliked the uncomfortable hug by the elder, and her small body began to twist.

    The Great Elder was so strong that no matter how much Yuanyuan twisted, she couldn't break free. Holding her breath, she suddenly stopped moving and stared at the Great Elder.

    When she came to the Law Enforcement Hall, Yuanyuan finally couldn't bear it anymore and choked out a sentence.

    "Elder, bad!"

    In fact, her cheeks were puffed up, she was really a little angry, and she continued to twist her body after she finished speaking.

    Feng Yan still couldn't hold back and said, "Elder, she feels uncomfortable when you hug Yuanyuan like this." The

    elder's face turned cold, "You are so delicate at such a young age."

    He also heard Yuanyuan's accusation. At this moment, he lowered his head and looked at Yuanyuan. He had a straight face and couldn't see any expression.

    On the contrary, after Yuanyuan finished her complaint, her small body finally had some room to breathe, and she moved into a comfortable position with twists and turns before looking up at the elder.