Chapter 30

Chapter 30 Making Spiritual Springs

    When it comes to poison, the first person that comes to Qi Sinian's mind is Fenghua.

    But when he was busy resisting this inexplicable poison and dealing with the attacks of the poisoned people, he heard Yuanyuan's voice full of surprise.

    "Sister Fenghua!"

    After the words closed, Qi Sinian subconsciously looked at the falling beauty in red.

    "I thought you might come."

    Fenghua's eyes fell to this side, and there was a gentle flash in the eyes. With a slight movement of his hand, some medicine powder fell on Qi Sinian, and those who were poisoned seemed to be invisible Qi Sinian, like Yuanyuan, attacked each other again.

    This was the first time Yuanyuan had seen a fighting scene, and along with their movements, she would let out exclamations of surprise.

    "Wow!"

    "It's cut!"

    "Blood smells bad~"

    At such a young age, I am not afraid of such a scene.

    Seeing that the little beast was covering his eyes but couldn't help being lazy, Qi Sinian had no choice but to cover Yuanyuan's eyes with his hands.

    Yuanyuan was suddenly as quiet as a chicken.

    Because of Fenghua, Qi Sinian did not act rashly to deal with these people who were fighting.

    He also saw that these people were just comatose after exhaustion and would not die.

    "I'll come, so what?"

    Qi Sinian said, the words he said were unconsciously a little cold.

    Yuanyuan's ears moved, and she pricked up her ears to listen carefully to Fenghua's words. Fenghua said: "You will come, and I will wait for you specially to prevent you from being poisoned.

    " Personal, "They came after me and I just fought back a little bit."

    "The hunt?"

    Qi Sinian frowned, and with a sweep of his divine sense, he could see that these monks were basically cultivators who transformed themselves into spirits, and a few of them were monks at the fusion stage.

    Even in today's comprehension world, he is a rare strong man.

    They all came to hunt down Fenghua.

    Even in the late stage of Fenghua Fusion, their realm is much higher than theirs, but ants kill elephants more often, not to mention that these people are not weak.

    Qi Sinian's eyes instantly became much colder.

    "Who is chasing you?"

    Hearing his voice, Fenghua laughed, "What's the matter? Let me tell you, do you want to support me? Seventh Elder."

    Hearing the teasing in Fenghua's words, Qi Sinian had a He was stunned for a moment, but before he came back to his senses, Fenghua said: "But I am a small casual cultivator, I am not worthy of your support, and I can't settle with you." "Since the

    poison has been cured, then... See you next time."

    Ben said indifferently, but the last four words still had some tenderness involuntarily.

    Fenghua's body skills are superb, but in an instant, he moved lightly with lotus steps and disappeared into the alley.

    At this time, Yuanyuan quickly pushed Qi Sinian's hand away, and after seeing that Fenghua had left, she complained very unhappy.