Chapter 66

Chapter 66 Resource Allocation

    There are many species in the world of cultivation, and there are naturally different types of spiritual water. With Bai Wusi's knowledge, he can only see that this spiritual water is not just pure, but if it is said to have any effect, Bai Wusi can't see it .

    If it's just pure high spirit water, it's far less attractive than Shenglingjinglian.

    For example, now, except for Bai Wusi who is not interested in this Shengling Jinglian and notices this Wang Lingshui, everyone else can only look at this Wang Lingshui with burning eyes.

    Bai Wusi noticed, blinked his eyes lightly, and asked, "Does this lord recognize the use of this spiritual water?" Bai Wusi's

    words attracted the attention of others, Cong Wu also reacted from the surprise, The lips draw a nice curve.

    "This spiritual water has the effect of improving the purity of the blood. To me, it is extremely precious."

    When I first signed the contract with Yuanyuan, I still regretted it very much, even if it was later because of the contract, The purity of the bloodline has been improved, but that is only from unwillingness to being subordinate to willingness.

    But after Wu got benefits from being by Yuanyuan's side one after another, this love turned into happiness unconsciously, and this emotion reached its peak the moment he saw Lingshui.

    This is not an ordinary spiritual water that only has a slight effect on improving the blood, but a top-quality spiritual water that only needs more than half of the spiritual water to raise his blood to the concentration he dreamed of.

    Faced with this huge opportunity, even Cong Wu couldn't show an attitude of not showing emotions.

    Yuanyuan heard the sound, turned her eyes away from the cute little lotus, and looked at Congwu.

    Seeing Cong Wu happy, the little girl was also happy, and her plump cheeks with baby fat became softer and more cute because of her laughter.

    "Okay, this is useful for Cong Wu!"

    Not only is it useful for Cong Wu, it is extremely useful even for the Weasel Demon and the Golden Pheasant Demon. And talented things are huge wealth on the market.

    This thing must not be obtained only from Wu.

    Including the distribution of Shengling Jinglian, it has also become a huge problem.

    Before everyone could react, Shishou weasel demon's eyes became aggressive, and the original shape was faintly visible, as if he was going to snatch these things in the next moment.

    But soon, he also realized that there was a subordinate contract on him, and it would definitely not work by force.

    Then he restrained his aggressiveness.

    Feng Yan looked at Bai Wusi, she didn't lose her mind because of the opportunity in front of her.

    "Bai Wusi brought us in. It stands to reason that he takes the lead in the things here."

    Bai Wusi glanced at Feng Yan, and the red-clothed boy smiled, and said, "Whoever sees has a share, naturally it is impossible for only Let me take it, let's discuss the distribution of each of them."

    There are only seven Shenglingjinglians, but there are eleven people present including Yuanyuan, so naturally it is impossible for everyone to have them.

    Cong Wu just glanced at the Shengling Jinglian and said, "I don't have a junior, this thing is useless to me, I don't need it."

    Wu Jinji Yao slowly raised his hand, "I have a younger brother with slightly less talent, I want a copy of this lotus."