Chapter 55

Chapter 55 Wu Ling is not a sister, but a friend

    Wu Ling paused after saying that sentence, she thought a lot, but she didn't know how to speak for a moment.

    She remembered that when Huai Xiuming had just been apprenticed to a teacher when she was a child, the little boy smiled brightly and said to her: "You are Wu Ling, right? Now that I have become a disciple of the master, I can also be called your elder brother. From now on, I will be called Wu Ling." Let me cultivate my brother."

    The scene at that time seems to be still in front of my eyes, but suddenly, a hundred years have passed.

    Wu Ling finally spoke, and she asked, "Brother Xiuming, have you ever liked me?"

    Hearing this question, even Huai Xiuming lost his smile on his face, just because of such a question, he shouldn't be smiling.

    "No."

    Huai Xiuming's answer can be called ruthless, so neat that people will no longer have any illusions, but if there is no idea about such a thing, then it should be ruthless.

    The girl's tears rolled down even more. Even Huai Xiuming looked at Wu Ling like this, somewhat at a loss, "Don't cry, if you don't know, you think I'm bullying you.

    " Me."

    Wu Ling's voice was choked up, and she wiped away her tears forcefully, "If you never liked me, you should have told me earlier, why did you let me think about it for so long, and caused me to fall into a delusional state, and I could not improve my cultivation for several years. "

    These words imply a bit of slander. The young man who is full of seeking truth has no love in his heart, and he didn't know that Wu Ling liked him early on.

    But Huai Xiuming could only take Wu Ling's words and say, "It's my fault, I should have made it clear to you earlier."

    Wu Ling stared at Huai Xiuming for a while, then turned her head angrily.

    "Let me be quiet, don't stay here anymore."

    Huai Xiuming hesitated a little, and while he was hesitating, he saw the small black and white figure from the corner of his eye, and his eyes lit up.

    "Why did Yuanyuan follow?"

    Huai Xiuming walked to Yuanyuan's side in two or three steps, and smiled again. He said, "Your elder sister Wuling doesn't want me here, can Yuanyuan accompany her?" The she he was talking about was naturally

    Wuling.

    Yuanyuan almost saw the whole process just now, with a little head, she made a swearing promise.

    "Yuanyuan will make sister Wuling happy!"

    Naturally, Huai Xiuming can't be completely relieved. After all, Yuanyuan is a cub, and Wuling is also half a child. However, in the current situation, if other people besides Yuanyuan Come to accompany Wu Ling, but Wu Ling is also unwilling to come.

    So after letting Yuanyuan stay here, Huai Xiuming had no choice but to leave.

    Yuanyuan watched Huai Xiuming walking away, and then turned her small head to look at Wu Ling. She blinked, walked over, and helped Wu Ling dry the tears on her face with her small hands.

    "Sister Wu Ling, don't be sad, turn around and help her sister hit him."

    He was referring to Huai Xiuming, and Wu Ling could understand it naturally. She saw Huai Xiuming's back walking away, and at this moment she felt that the cheeks belonged to Yuanyuan. Her little hands were warm, and for some reason, Wu Ling felt a lot relieved.