Chapter 86

Chapter 86 Leaving the Demon Realm

    Sensing the strangeness of Ji Moyu's gaze, Zhu Lin adjusted his expression in less than a second and shrugged pretending not to care.

    "Look, I just said that Yuanyuan is willing to stay here."

    Ji Moyu also squinted his eyes, he turned his head, and said to Yuanyuan: "Zhulin has many people to accompany him, maybe he doesn't really need Yuanyuan's company."

    Ji Moyu's words easily moved Yuanyuan, she looked at Zhulin, her big clear eyes were full of curiosity, and asked, "Is there many people with Zhulin?" The corners of Zhulin's mouth twitched, in order to keep

    Yuanyuan For a while, she could only say with a blank face: "There is no one to accompany, Yuanyuan, look at those magic generals, do they look like my partners?"

    Yuanyuan shook her head now.

    She thought for a while, and asked a question that caused Zhu Lin to die in the ultimate society.

    "Then does Zhulin have no partners?"

    Because apart from those demon generals and the maids of the Demon Palace, Yuanyuan has never seen anyone else around Zhulin, and no one's relationship with Zhulin is like that of a partner.

    So Zhu Lin shook his head again, "No."

    Ji Moyu remained completely silent, but there was something in his eyes that Zhu Lin couldn't stand.

    Seeing the exclamation on Yuanyuan's face, Zhu Lin was used to thick skin after all, after shrugging his shoulders, he adapted to the new persona perfectly, his eyelids drooped, and he opened his mouth somewhat pitifully.

    "So it shouldn't be a problem to ask Yuanyuan to accompany me for a while~"

    Yuanyuan was firm this time, nodded and said, "No problem, Yuanyuan will accompany you!"

    Zhu Lin raised his eyes, looked at Ji Moyu again, and finally revealed With a very bright smile, he said, "Yuanyuan is so nice, I really like Yuanyuan more and more."

    The child who said this was embarrassed, scratched his head with his little hand, and smiled silly.

    "Hey~"

    Seeing that Yuanyuan is really going to stay in the Demon Realm for a while this time, Ji Moyu looked down at Yuanyuan, and finally said: "Then, I will also be by Yuanyuan's side for a while." The matter was finalized

    .

    Mu Fantian and Cong Wu were still behind, and because he was worried that Zhu Lin would run away with Yuanyuan again, Ji Moyu chased after him alone. Now that Yuanyuan's destination has been decided temporarily, Ji Moyu was just about to let Mu Fantian and Cong Wu come over. He was stopped by Zhu Lin.

    The young Demon Venerable smiled shrewdly, "Since we are here to parade in the Demon Realm, where do we need them to come here by ourselves, I'll send someone to pick them up." With

    just one order, the two demon generals outside immediately executed it, and it didn't take long for them to come. gone.

    Ji Moyu was taken back to the magic palace.

    It's not that he has no defense against Zhulin.

    It's just that although the two don't like each other, they are not in a hostile relationship. They even have a certain cooperative relationship because of the same functions.

    Therefore, it is usually aimed at small things, and cooperates with big things, and Zhu Lin will not hurt Ji Moyu's life.

    Yuanyuan didn't know the twists and turns, because Ji Moyu came, she was very happy, and because she also stayed in the Demon Realm for a few days, she excitedly introduced Ji Moyu's interesting places in the Demon Realm, and she was especially excited.