Chapter 90

Chapter 90 The Three Lords Return to the Upper Realm

    But Yuanyuan didn't feel this kind of discomfort for the time being. She blinked her eyes, listened to Chang Ling and Ji Moyu talking, looked at President Chang Ling, and when she looked at Xiao Ke again, she immediately met Xiao Ke's eyes.

    Yuanyuan was taken aback for a bit, but after recovering, she couldn't help but look at Xiao Ke again.

    She now knows that these two good-looking people are her father and the other is her mother. Yuanyuan didn't think much about her parents before, so right now, she is more curious than surprised.

    In Xiao Ke's eyes, Yuanyuan is especially cute, the way she looks at her, and her fluffy body are as cute as pink bubbles popping out.

    He pursed his lower lip, quietly burying his love for the cub in his heart.

    "...Yuanyuan was the healthiest cub in the clan when she was born, but judging by the current appearance, I'm afraid it's a little lacking." "It needs to be brought back to the clan to raise, but if

    Yuanyuan wants to go back to the lower realm to play, we can I will not interfere, you have taken care of Yuanyuan for so long, and I can tell that Yuanyuan has deep feelings for you."

    These are what Chang Ling said.

    She had talked with Ji Moyu for a long time, and she had almost made arrangements for Yuanyuan's future stay.

    Next, the only thing to do is wait for Yuanyuan to agree.

    Ji Moyu put down Yuanyuan, who was in his arms, and placed her in front of Chang Ling, and Chang Ling squatted down, trying to look at Yuanyuan as much as possible, with cautious eyes.

    "Yuanyuan, I'm your mother, and I'm going to take you back for a while later, would you like to?" He

    also said these words carefully.

    Yuanyuan could easily understand the meaning of the words, she replied childishly, "Mom, why hasn't Yuanyuan seen you before?" As soon as Yuanyuan

    's words came out, Chang Ling's heart trembled.

    She was just afraid, afraid that Yuanyuan would not recognize her, afraid that Yuanyuan would blame her for neglecting her before.

    But Xiaoshou was unexpectedly generous, she listened to what Chang Ling and Ji Moyu said, and knew that because of the bad environment she grew up in, she didn't grow up well in some places.

    Yuanyuan said milkyly: "But Yuanyuan knows there must be a reason. Then Yuanyuan went home with her parents, and she will come back to play with the fairy in the future."

    She made a little gesture with her fingers, "Yuanyuan I will go home for a while, and I will come back to find Yuanyuan's friends to play with."

    Yuanyuan's tone is innocent and sincere, clearly she is thinking about her own feelings in a sensible way, but she also cares about her friends here, it can be seen , in Yuanyuan's heart, this partner in the lower realm is more important to her than the clan.

    Chang Ling choked with sobs and said, "Yuanyuan can come whenever she wants, mother will not let you come."

    Xiao Ke also squatted down beside Yuanyuan, his hands were big and rough, but his movements were light Lightly, he touched Yuanyuan's head tentatively, and then laughed.

    "Wherever Yuanyuan wants to go, just tell her father, and father will take you wherever she wants to go."

    Anyway, strength is tyrannical, and in this world where strength is the most important thing, you can go anywhere.