Chapter 21

Chapter 21 The Nine Elders

    Yuanyuan originally thought that Ji Moyu's rest would last for a long time.

    As a result, within an hour, Ji Moyu appeared in the head hall.

    Yuanyuan was already tired from playing, and even took a nap. When she opened her eyes sleepily, she saw Ji Moyu standing in front of her, looking at her with light-colored eyes that could be called gentle.

    Ji Moyu said: "You have been here for so long, and I didn't bring you to meet the elders of Qingyun Sect. The weather is fine today, so I will meet you.

    " stand up.

    Said: "Yuanyuan knows the Great Elder, and the Seventh Elder."

    Ji Moyu smiled, "There are seven other Elders, you all know each other."

    Yuanyuan was still in the backyard of the Head Hall, she sat up, I just struggled out of the drowsy state, and looked around, only to find that there are actually several people sitting here.

    Wearing all kinds of clothes, both men and women, each with outstanding charm.

    On weekdays, I look at the stone table that can only seat three people, but somehow it has become a long table that can seat eleven people. There is nothing on the table, only Yuanyuan, who sleeps very soundly, like a person on the table. only dishes.

    Yuanyuan looked at these elders in confusion, not knowing how to react for a while.

    But there is no need for it to give any response.

    Ji Moyu introduced them one by one.

    The Great Elder is also the Elder of Law Enforcement, the master of martial arts, and in charge of Qinglie Peak.

    The second elder, Danxiu, is in charge of Qingsheng Peak.

    The third elder, a tool repairer, is in charge of Qinglian Peak.

    The fourth elder, Yinxiu, is in charge of Qingyun Peak.

    The fifth elder, the beast master, is in charge of Qingshou Peak.

    The Sixth Elder, who is good at magic circles, is in charge of the Green Formation Peak.

    The Seventh Elder, who is good at talismans, is in charge of Qingfu Peak.

    The Eighth Elder, the main weapon, is in charge of Qingli Peak.

    The Ninth Elder is also the Deacon Elder, who is in charge of the Zongmen's affairs and Qingwu Peak.

    The elders have their own strengths and perform their own duties. The head of the sect is the leader and needs to integrate and manage everything. However, the sect's internal system is complete, so it is not too tiring.

    Yuanyuan was dazzled by so many people's introductions. She was already confused, but now she became even more confused.

    Covering her head, she muttered, "There are so many people, Yuanyuan is hard to remember."

    The second elder was a female cultivator who looked tough and gentle, she smiled when she looked at Yuanyuan, stretched out her hand uncontrollably, and crushed a beast snack The same elixir, lead Yuanyuan over.

    Yuanyuan curiously went up to smell it, but didn't eat it, she tilted her head to look at the second elder.

    When everyone was silent, he swallowed the elixir in the second elder's hand, then rubbed the second elder's hand, and said happily: "Second elder, it looks good!" The second elder was surprised when he heard Yuanyuan's milk voice