Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Ant Colony Pilgrimage

    "Small secret realm?"

    Yuanyuan tilted her head, her little head was trying to think about what a secret realm is.

    But Ji Moyu nodded, "You'll know when you go."

    "It should be considered fun."

    Hearing Ji Moyu say it was fun, Yuanyuan's eyes lit up immediately.

    "Yuanyuan is going!"

    At Yuanyuan's age, seven or eight years later, she would be attracted by fun things, let alone now, her tail cocked up and her small body swayed.

    "Yuanyuan is going to play, will the Immortal go with Yuanyuan?"

    Hearing this, Ji Moyu paused.

    "...Yes."

    He hesitated a little, but after thinking about it, Yuanyuan had never learned any skills. Although she practiced, she didn't have a suitable attack method. Experience, the first time still needs to be watched.

    And Yuanyuan didn't follow those disciples, let others watch, it's better for him to watch.

    "Great!"

    Yuanyuan became even happier, flopping on the grass, bouncing around in circles, looking cute and naive.

    Even Ji Moyu felt extremely happy watching it.

    Lecture the next day.

    The instructor of today's lecture told the disciples the news of going to the secret realm for training, and said: "The elixir, spirit beast, and other resources obtained in the secret realm do not need to be handed over to the sect.

    " It became lively.

    "If you talk about my sword, it is very sharp. I have practiced sword moves for more than ten years, and I have never been to a secret place to see blood." "What are you

    ? For more than ten years, I have made some small achievements, do you think I am proud?"

    "This time I will show you how powerful Danxiu is."

    Each of them said one sentence, which can be said to be full of enthusiasm.

    But only Yuanyuan, a beast sitting in the front row, was extremely confused.

    What they said, Yuanyuan didn't seem to have any of them, whether it was exercises, weapons, or other skills.

    Yuanyuan lowered her head, looked at her claws, and touched the nails with the pads.

    It seems to be a little tougher than when I first came here, but I don't know if I can beat the monster with the spirit beast.

    Yuanyuan felt a little melancholy.

    After today's lecture, Zongmen gave them one day to prepare the things they will use in the secret realm, and the requirements are only that they must be made with their own ability, and a small amount of food.

    After all, it is experience, if you bring a bunch of elixir formation plate talismans, then in this not very powerful secret realm, it can't be called experience.

    The teacher asked them to gather in the school early the next morning.

    Except Yuanyuan.

    After all, she is still a cub, and this experience is a test for the bottom line, but Yuanyuan has no bottom line, and only a few people know about her going to the secret realm.