Chapter 2

Chapter 2 It Can Talk

    And just after the Immortal Asking Ceremony ended, the pictures of the Immortal Asking Ceremony quickly spread in the cultivation world. Within half a day, more than half of the people in the five continents of the world had seen the pictures of this Immortal Asking Ceremony.

    In the same way, more than half of the people knew about Yuanyuan, a strange beast that suddenly appeared at the Immortal Asking Ceremony.

    Speculation about Yuanyuan's identity quickly spread in the cultivation world.

    "I think this beast is so heroic and mighty. It rides the light and descends. The immortal treats it respectfully. It must be a fairy beast sent by the upper realm!"

    A young disciple of the Qingyun Sect said seriously, with an unfathomable expression.

    Then he was slapped head-on on the forehead by someone, and the person laughed and scolded: "The whole body is covered with hair, as soft as if there is no bone, why is it so heroic?" Another young disciple with a quiet personality nodded

    silently .

    "Senior brother is right, not to mention that the immortal is clearly hugging the little beast, how can it be regarded as treating each other with courtesy?"

    Compared with treating each other with courtesy, it is more like a baby.

    The unspoken words were swallowed back into his stomach, and the little disciple silently apologized to the immortal.

    When Yuanyuan was brought to Qingyun Sect, she happened to overhear the discussion of these three Qingyun Sect disciples.

    After the Ceremony of Asking the Immortals was over, the matter of the Immortal Venerable was not only a simple trip to the forbidden area, but also the head of the sect and the elders had their own affairs, so she was handed over to other people.

    This person is none other than the first place in the Immortal Grand Competition, the senior sister of Qing Yunzong, Feng Yan, who was robbed of all the limelight by her in the ceremony just now.

    Feng Yan was obviously not as gentle as the Immortal Venerable, and Yuanyuan was caught in her armpit along the way, holding her here.

    Feng Yan's complexion can't be said to be smelly, it can only be said that she has inherited the character of the head of the sect, serious and solemn, Yuanyuan is clamped, a little uncomfortable, her soft little body always wants to move, twisting and pedaling Feng Yan, But Feng Yan didn't move at all.

    After hearing the words of the three young disciples, Yuanyuan stopped moving, and somehow felt that they were discussing herself.

    Sensing someone approaching, the three of them turned their heads and saw Feng Yan, the famous senior elder sister, and the little beast in her arms.

    They were startled, and hurriedly stood up to salute.

    "I've seen Master Sister!"

    Looking up again, he found that the little beast that was hugged by Feng Yan was staring at them, and stuck out a pink tongue in a daze.

    At first glance, people are half softened by the cuteness.

    The youngest one, looking at Yuanyuan, couldn't help showing the same silly expression as Yuanyuan.

    Seeing that several people's attention was on Yuanyuan, Feng Yan frowned, and before she could speak, one of them muttered, "Why is this little beast like the one that suddenly appeared in the Ceremony of Asking Immortals? "