Chapter 67

Chapter 67 Returning to Qingyun Sect

    Not only Yuanyuan, but everyone around Yuanyuan heard the voice of the Immortal Venerable.

    Compared with the voice that appeared above the cultivation world before, when the Immortal Venerable spoke to Yuanyuan, it was a little warmer and less airy, which made a few young people who had never seen an Immortal Venerable like this There was a trance.

    But the trance is the trance, after knowing that Yuanyuan was going to be called back, everyone subconsciously felt reluctant to give up, and looked at her with some hesitation.

    Yuanyuan didn't feel the eyes of the few people. After listening to the words of the immortal, she raised the communication stone and asked obediently: "Yuanyuan is going back, can she come out later?" The immortal said: "Yes

    . "

    Just a simple reply, Yuanyuan's smiling face burst into a smile, sweetly said: "Then Yuanyuan go back."

    Ji Moyu hummed, "Your sister Fenghua went back to find you. You just left the secret place of the Purple Mansion. Take a good rest."

    "Besides, if Mu Fantian is by your side, remember to ask him to come to me."

    Yuanyuan glanced at Mu Fantian who was looking at her from the side, with a somewhat serious expression on his small face, Nodding in response, the milky voice said softly, "Yuanyuan will call Brother Brahma back."

    The little girl is well-behaved, and as soon as the elder said it, she began to promise it with confidence.

    He never thought about whether Mu Fantian would not want to go to Qingyun Sect.

    Ji Moyu laughed, and finally asked about Yuanyuan's recent situation, and then ended the call.

    After Ji Moyu fell silent, Yuanyuan put away the messenger stone again, and looked at Mu Fantian with sparkling eyes, full of anticipation.

    "Brother Fantian, can you go to Qingyun Sect with Yuanyuan?"

    Mu Fantian wanted to refuse, even if there was Qingyun Sect in his itinerary, it would definitely not be now, but in a blink of an eye, he saw Yuanyuan looking at him, The anticipation in the eyes is as beautiful as the stars.

    The rejection on the lips subconsciously fell silent.

    Opening his mouth again, he agreed in a tricky manner.

    "...I'll go there and have a look."

    Mu Fantian watched the whole process, knowing that the Immortal Venerable was looking for him. Although he didn't have any special impressions of the Immortal Venerable, since it was the Immortal Venerable looking for him, it should be important thing.

    There is nothing wrong with going to see it.

    It's definitely not because some people can't refuse Yuanyuan's request for some reason.

    Yuanyuan didn't know what Mu Fantian was thinking, but when she saw him agreeing, she immediately cheered, turned around bouncing around, and hummed, "Yuanyuan has completed her mission." Seeing this, one couldn't help laughing

    .

    After getting along with Mu Fantian for a long time, everyone still thinks this kid is quite cute. Seeing that he treats Yuanyuan well now, Wu Ling asked Mu Fantian with a smile, "Do you like Yuanyuan very much? Are you very kind to Yuanyuan?"

    When asked this question suddenly, Mu Fantian was silent for a moment, and then said: "I don't particularly like it." The

    little boy's answer was soft and short, as if he was afraid of being discovered by Yuanyuan.