Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    The sapling shook twice, making a rustling sound, and seemed very happy.

    At the same time, Yuanyuan felt that she had an extra contract, so she tilted her head in doubt, and after a little feeling, Yuanyuan was not so angry anymore, she asked the sapling.

    "Why do you want to make a contract with Yuanyuan?"

    According to the contract she felt just now, this sapling is a ninth-level spiritual plant touch tree, although it is only one person tall, this tree has grown in this space For thousands of years, wisdom has been born.

    The Realm-Touching Tree itself is also a sacred tree in the realm of comprehension. As the name suggests, eating the fruit of the Realm-Touching Tree can allow monks to reach a higher realm than itself, almost like feeding food, bringing the high-level Dao The rhyme was fed to the monks who ate its fruit.

    Although it can't directly allow monks to advance to the next level, but after that, they must practice quickly, and compared with other panaceas for improving the realm, the fruit of touching the realm has no side effects on the advancement of the realm.

    This role also determines its preciousness.

    According to the inheritance obtained from the Yuanyuan contract, the last tree that touched the environment appeared 6,000 years ago.

    And this incomplete and complex space exists precisely to protect the tree.

    Although the Touching Tree has given birth to spiritual plants, for such a precious tree species, the thousand-year-old tree is still young, and planting is difficult, so the Touching Tree can't speak.

    But it circles around Yuanyuan, domineeringly pushing everyone around Yuanyuan away, expressing its affection only for Yuanyuan.

    Yuanyuan felt Xiaoshu's love for her from the contract, she blinked a little shyly, and a lovely blush appeared on her fair and moist face.

    "Yuanyuan knows, don't squeeze your brothers and sisters."

    The little tree happily shook its branches and leaves, and then shrank itself into a little tree the size of Yuanyuan's fist.

    The already extraordinarily green branches and leaves look even more emerald green, like delicate little pendants.

    And the little tree sticks to Yuanyuan's body, meaning that Yuanyuan will take it away.

    Yuanyuan picked up the little tree, and after understanding its meaning, she was no longer angry at all. She looked up at Feng Yan, "Sister Feng Yan, Yuanyuan wants to take this little tree away~"

    Xiaoshu pulled herself up His actions already shocked the pupils of several well-informed disciples. Later, when they heard what Yuanyuan said about the contract, and saw that Xiaoshu himself had become so small, even they felt that they had become so small today. What an eye opener.

    Feng Yan recovered from the surprise, touched Yuanyuan's head, and focused her eyes on the little tree she had never seen before.

    "If it is willing, Yuanyuan can naturally take it away, but... even if it is a spiritual plant that has been cultivated successfully, it may not work if it leaves the soil for too long." Perhaps it was awakened, and the branches and leaves of the little tree shook twice

    .

    It was only after Yuanyuan reacted that she touched the sapling of the Chujing tree with her small hand, and her voice was a little regretful and also a little heartless.