Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Big Misunderstanding

    Because Feng Yan just said about those disciples, the school was unusually quiet at this moment.

    The Great Elder's eyes naturally fell on Yuanyuan, and he saw Yuanyuan lying on her stomach, enjoying the massage from the little disciple, looking comfortable and at ease.

    Immediately his eyes darkened.

    He snorted heavily, "It's inappropriate."

    The voice was not loud, but in an instant, the disciples who were massaging Yuanyuan subconsciously withdrew their hands, and then someone patted Yuanyuan's head.

    Yuanyuan herself also turned from prone to sitting obediently, and looked at the great elder without blinking her eyes.

    The Great Elder saw all this in his eyes, but he didn't say anything more. He still only played a supervisory role in today's lecture.

    As soon as he sat down in his seat, he said to Yuanyuan, "Yuanyuan, come here."

    The disciples had just become extremely sensitive because of the rumor that Yuanyuan was not liked, and all eyes immediately looked at the elder.

    The Great Elder stepped forward to hold Yuanyuan's hand for a while, but felt that something was wrong, and frowned, "The rest of you are waiting, what to do, don't pay attention to other things." Seeing the disciples lower their heads, the Great

    Elder Only then did Yuanyuan sit in his arms.

    The movements were not very gentle, but they didn't make Yuanyuan feel uncomfortable.

    Frowning, he gave Yuanyuan a warm and clean white jade slip, and told her, "This is a book for literacy. You should practice hard this month. When the time comes, I will see how you are doing." These

    words As soon as it came out, the disciples who listened with pricked ears gasped.

    Thirty years before that, when they entered school for the first time, they were all past the age of reading and writing.

    But when they first started practicing, the Great Elder also said similar things to them, and those who failed to complete the task were punished especially severely.

    Although Yuanyuan's task is to learn to read, how old is she?

    Such a small cub, what efficiency can literacy have?

    Everyone understands this truth, so the disciples firmly believe in the fact that Yuanyuan is especially not loved by the elder and the head of the sect that the three of them spread.

    As everyone knows, the Great Elder himself never had the idea of ​​teaching Yuanyuan to read.

    It's just that Xianzun ordered him to come down, and he followed suit.

    Seeing that the disciples were all starting to practice and study at this time, the Great Elder waved his hand and set up a spiritual wall around him to block sound and movement.

    Then she looked at Yuanyuan left and right, and although she frowned, she said, "Today I will teach Yuanyuan some basic characters first, don't be nervous for Yuanyuan, if you don't understand, I will teach Yuanyuan a few more times.

    " The Jane has a formation method, which can store words, and it can also store audio and video, especially the jade slips used for literacy must have words that can teach people to read.

    However, the Great Elder was quite patient with Yuanyuan, so he taught her himself.

    But outsiders don't know that the First Elder can be so patient. They only looked at it from the outside. The First Elder frowned and said something in a rather rigid and stern manner.