Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Hearing the words, the humanoid Yuanyuan raised her head ignorantly. The little loli had a chubby baby fat face, and her eyes were round and black like black grapes.

    With fluffy black panda ears on top of the head, it has a cute face.

    Looking at Fenghua, he felt a heavy blow in his heart, and the smile on his face became more gentle and loving unconsciously.

    After Yuanyuan came to her senses, her eyes lit up, her long eyelashes fluttered, and she nodded her head, "Yuanyuan is going." "

    Okay."

    Fenghua said with a smile, "Maybe I can let Yuanyuan take a good look at this trip." What is the cultivation world like?"

    Yuanyuan's plush ears moved, showing the owner's excitement, Yuanyuan was very happy, and the little milk said: "Before, the immortal did not let Yuanyuan go too far because it was not safe. , can Yuanyuan go out now?"

    Because she was worried that Yuanyuan's specialness would be exposed and coveted by others, and she was also worried that Yuanyuan would not have the ability to protect herself, so Yuanyuan had always been in a state of obscene development.

    But Yuanyuan's cultivation and transformation has already been known to the cultivation world, and she has a subordinate who is close to the Mahayana period, so there is no need to look forward and backward.

    Even in the worst case, behind Yuanyuan is the most powerful immortal in the cultivation world.

    However, all these elegance were not spoken out, and she touched Yuanyuan's head with her slender hands, and pinched the cub's extremely cute ears.

    The smile in her eyes deepened: "You can go out, but don't lose your sister Feng Yan on weekdays, let alone stay away from Congwu." "Okay!"

    Yuanyuan

    agreed very happily, and it is impossible not to be unhappy, after all, Since the cubs grew up, they became more and more curious about the outside world.

    After the discussion here, Yuanyuan went straight to Fuxian Island.

    The moment Ji Moyu saw Yuanyuan, his cold expression became more loving, and he raised his hand to stroke the cub's head.

    "Yuanyuan is going out to play?"

    The Immortal Venerable communicated with the upper realm, knew the past and the future, and he could easily know about Yuanyuan's going out.

    "Yuanyuan wants to go practice with Sister Feng Yan."

    Yuanyuan said with her head up, suddenly paused, and then realized that if she left, she would not see Ji Moyu for a long time.

    The small mouth was deflated, and suddenly he hesitated.

    Ji Moyu seemed to know why Yuanyuan was hesitating, and said, "Yuanyuan can go if she wants to. The cultivation world is huge, with countless beauties and countless talented people. You should see more." The cub is young and has admiration for Ji

    Moyu When it comes to leaving, of course she is reluctant to leave, even if Ji Moyu said that she should see more and Yuanyuan also wants to see, she is still a little hesitant.

    "However, Yuanyuan is not willing to part with the immortal."

    Yuanyuan's closeness made Ji Moyu feel warm in his heart, so he took out a message slip, "If Yuanyuan misses me, use the message slip to find me, you can use the message slip to find me." Jane sees my image, and if necessary, I will go to find Yuanyuan myself."