Chapter 15

Chapter 15 The Great Elder Is a Good Man

    Nine is the extreme number, and ten is the perfect, so there are nine elders and ten peaks in Qingyun Sect, and the elders are not arranged according to age.

    And the Seventh Elder is the youngest of all the elders, he is only a thousand years old now, he has a handsome appearance and a bold personality, and he is also the most popular elder among his disciples.

    It is no secret that there is disagreement between the elders of Qing Yunzong in a small area.

    The Seventh Elder is very ambitious and wants the Great Elder to manage the Law Enforcement Hall.

    The two have hated each other for a long time.

    It is also a recognized fact that the Great Elder is not loved by his disciples.

    When not being seen by the disciples, the atmosphere of the First Elder and the Seventh Elder has not been very good. Of course, it was the Seventh Elder's unilateral provocation.

    At this moment, the First Elder frowned slightly, and snorted coldly, "It's fine for me to do my duty well as an elder. It doesn't matter whether my disciples like me or not.

    " Elder Zong, even though they disagree, can't lose their sense of proportion because of personal grievances.

    Therefore, even if he disagreed with the elder's words, he could only smile and say something strange.

    "The Great Elder is still open-minded. I have something to do, so I won't bother the Great Elder."

    "Seventh Elder, walk slowly."

    The voice was about to fall, and the two elders in the Law Enforcement Hall disappeared in an instant.

    ...

    Yuanyuan has almost turned around here, watching the sunset, the scenery of Qingcheng is picturesque, and Qingyunzong is in the west of Qingcheng.

    Looking at the setting sun at this moment, one could also see the stretching mountain peaks of the Qingyun Sect, and with better eyesight, one could also see the floating islands belonging to the elders of the Qingyun Sect.

    When it was almost time to go back, Feng Yan took Yuanyuan and the two junior sisters back together.

    On the way back, the junior sister was much more lively than when she came, or she let go of her restraint, revealing her original personality.

    They are young, and their faces can be regarded as crystal-clear and lovely. At this time, each of them said a word.

    "Yuanyuan is so cute. I haven't seen such a little beast before. I really want to take one back to raise." "

    If you want a spiritual pet, you can work hard. If you have enough cultivation, you can go to Yushou Peak to get one."

    "But there is no such spirit beast as Yuanyuan."

    Halfway through speaking, one person suddenly looked at Feng Yan, "Elder Sister, it stands to reason that your cultivation base and spirit stones are enough, why don't you get a spirit beast?"

    In the past, they thought that Feng Yan didn't have the patience and love to raise spirit beasts, but after a day of contact, they realized that Feng Yan was actually a very kind and responsible person.

    He is also extremely gentle with Yuanyuan.

    When asked suddenly, Feng Yan thought for a while and said: "In the past, I didn't want to. I always felt that there were a lot of things to do, and I was afraid I couldn't take care of it. Now that I have Yuanyuan, although it is the fairy's pet, I also take care of it. "