Chapter 43

Chapter 43 He wants to plunder Yuanyuan's blood

    Feng Yan hugged Yuanyuan subconsciously, and her fingers trembled slightly because her muscles tensed unconsciously.

    The first moment she saw Cong Wu, a light flashed in Feng Yan's eyes, as if she had just woken up from a dream.

    Why did she bring Yuanyuan out of the sect knowing that there was a big monster coming, and had contact with Yuanyuan, without knowing the purpose, and why did she take Yuanyuan on the task of hunting monsters? Such a scene is obviously too early.

    Before, she felt that she was sane, but at this moment, Feng Yan realized that her mind had been controlled by Cong Wu unconsciously.

    Cong Wu Qiwei, equivalent to the cultivation of the head of the sect, in the late stage of integration.

    Feng Yan is now in the late stage of Nascent Soul, and after Nascent Soul, there is still a transformation of the gods, and only after the transformation of the gods can they be combined.

    Cong Wu is two full realms higher than Feng Yan, has more bloodline bonuses, and has unpredictable talents. Now that there are five more Feng Yan, it is difficult to match Cong Wu.

    Knowing that she might not be able to protect Yuanyuan, or even herself, Feng Yan admitted that her heart panicked at this moment.

    Yuanyuan was hugged tightly, feeling Feng Yan's trembling, she twisted her small body vigorously, and looked at Cong Wu.

    Congwu has typical fox eyes, shrewdness and cunning can be seen when he squints slightly.

    He shook the fan-shaped magic weapon in his hand slightly, and smiled loosely, but he couldn't hide his cunning.

    "Why is Senior Sister Feng Yan shaking? Is it because she is afraid?"

    Cong Wu walked slowly step by step, as if she was not in a hurry, her mouth seemed to be talking to Feng Yan, but her eyes kept staring at Yuanyuan.

    "You know that there is a big monster who has been in contact with Baby Yuanyuan, why do you still want to bring Yuanyuan out? You are very irresponsible." The

    words "Baby Yuanyuan" were extremely nasty when he said them.

    Feng Yan was irritated by his words, but quickly recovered, calmed down, moved her fingers slightly, and took out the communication jade slip that can quickly contact the head, and was about to press the switch.

    His fingers suddenly couldn't move.

    With a light lift from Wu Xiu's long hand, the jade slip fell straight into his hand as if it belonged to him.

    In the face of absolute power, Feng Yan was powerless.

    Yuanyuan finally sees that Cong Wu is a bad person, she stares at Cong Wu, feeling very dissatisfied, her chubby face puffs up, she stares at Cong Wu firmly.

    The milk voice said fiercely: "You are not allowed to bully Sister Feng Yan!"

    After a pause, he still felt that it was not fierce enough, so he added, "Bad guy!"

    Cong Wu was amused.

    "Yuanyuan is so cute."

    This sentence is definitely a compliment from the heart, but this compliment doesn't sound like a good word at the moment.

    Yuanyuan felt weird, so she became more fierce, and yelled at Congwu, "Oh!" It's

    just that the little beast usually has no deterrent power, although its personality is lively, but most of the time it is also soft, and the milky voice roared It makes people only feel cute, not fierce.