Chapter 71

Chapter 71 Yuanyuan Wants to Learn the Sword

    Yuanyuan obviously couldn't understand the relationship between everyone's smiles and the head's almost flushed face. She was holding hundreds of flowers in her short hands, and she used her spiritual power because she couldn't hold them.

    At this moment, it looked like flowers were hugging Yuanyuan.

    Yuanyuan poked her head out, and shouted at the sect leader and the elder, "Help Yuanyuan, she can't carry it anymore."

    So the two laughing at each other quickly looked at Yuanyuan, bowed their heads and hurriedly hugged Yuanyuan. bouquet.

    Yuanyuan looked at the petals that fell on the ground with some distress, first looked at the disciples in the first row, took out one of the colorful flowers, and handed it to him.

    "This is for my brother. Yuanyuan thinks that this little blue flower is very suitable for my brother."

    Then they distributed them one by one.

    It's amazing, Yuanyuan is still young, I don't really remember everyone's names, but I remember their personalities and preferences, so although I don't know the language of flowers, I don't know how to use them, but I choose flowers for everyone based on my feeling.

    Some of them will inevitably get repeated types of flowers, but it is very suitable for them.

    After finally distributing the flowers, Yuanyuan wiped off her sweat and was very satisfied to see each of the disciples took the flowers.

    "Yuanyuan's gifts are finished!"

    Satisfaction and joy could be heard in the little milk's voice.

    ...

    A few days after returning to the sect, Yuanyuan went to greet everyone she knew.

    In the past few days, although Mu Fantian didn't go to the school, he has adapted well in the sect. When Yuanyuan finished her lecture and returned to Fuxian Island, she saw Ji Moyu teaching Mu Fantian's sword moves.

    The youthful-looking Xianzun lowered his brows and eyes, and his voice was clear and patient.

    "In this way, raise your hand a little higher, swing your sword quickly, steadily, and don't shake..."

    Even though Mu Fantian forgot Ji Moyu's teaching after his reincarnation, Ji Moyu did not forget it, and now he is just teaching it again, because he has experience, and the teaching progress is faster.

    When Yuanyuan came back and saw it, Mu Fantian had already learned the first form of this sword move, and then only needed to adjust and practice.

    Seeing Yuanyuan approaching, both master and apprentice subconsciously stopped their movements.

    Ji Moyu smiled, "Yuanyuan is back?"

    "Yuanyuan is back."

    Yuanyuan answered Ji Moyu's words, looked at the wooden sword in Mu Fantian's hand for practice, and looked at Ji Moyu again, "Yuanyuan The circle needs a sword!"

    The little girl looks cute and smart, she is a little shorter than Mu Fantian, and she looks like she is not as tall as a sword.

    But Ji Moyu would never ignore Yuanyuan's demands, and thought that Yuanyuan would want it in advance, so he took out a smaller wooden sword and gave it to Yuanyuan.

    When Yuanyuan took the wooden sword, she even touched Yuanyuan's head.

    Ji Moyu said: "There is no sword in Yuanyuan's training direction, but there is nothing wrong with learning it. If you want to learn, I will let your brother Fantian teach you." What Ji Moyu taught Mu Fantian was only