Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Look at the scenery of Qingyun Sect

    Yuanyuan: "#@¥...The head of the door, the head of the door rubbed his face."

    Being covered, she couldn't breathe well, and Yuanyuan complained angrily. Only when she broke free from her hand did she heave a sigh of relief.

    Quite scared.

    "Yuanyuan almost died."

    "Pfft..."

    Hearing the laughter, Yuanyuan looked at Feng Yan in a daze, and saw the rare cheerful smile on Feng Yan's face. Laugh and get angry.

    Just when Feng Yan noticed Yuanyuan's gaze and slowly withdrew her smile, she saw Yuanyuan roll off the stone table and moved to her side to hug her leg.

    Feng Yan looked down, and saw Yuanyuan's face buried in her skirt, she could only see Yuanyuan's head, and her cheerfully moving ears, and heard Yuanyuan's joyful voice.

    "Sister Feng Yan smiles, it's pretty, Yuanyuan likes Sister Feng Yan's smile."

    Because she was happy, this little milk's voice drifted up and down, it was really cute.

    Feng Yan was taken aback, and slightly pursed her lips, "Then I will smile at Yuanyuan more often."

    She was used to hugging Yuanyuan, so now she hugged her, and her other hand was still free to touch Yuanyuan's butt. head.

    "Immortal Master Yuanyuan seems to be reassuring to give it to you, but you can't keep looking at her."

    The headmaster looked at Yuanyuan, and Feng Yan heard the words, and said, "Recently, my disciples have few things to do, so I take some time to take care of her." It's still possible, master, don't worry, the disciple will definitely not delay the cultivation."

    Feng Yan is now in the middle stage of the Nascent Soul, although after the recovery of the spiritual energy, it has already formed a grand scene where there are many golden cores like dogs, and the Nascent Soul is walking all over the ground, but With Feng Yan's age, it is not difficult to be the champion among the younger generation.

    She won the first place in the Xianmen Grand Competition, which was also expected by everyone.

    The head of the sect was not worried about Feng Yan's cultivation.

    What's more, Feng Yan pushed herself too hard in the past, it's better to relax now.

    Then he said: "The Immortal Gate Grand Competition has just ended, so you don't have to rush to practice. It just so happens that Yuanyuan hasn't had a good look at our Qingyun Sect, so you can take her to have a look." Feng Yan moved her eyes and nodded

    , "Okay."

    Yuanyuan looked at Feng Yan, then at the head of the house, and then at Ling Xiao. She was very happy when she heard that she was going out to have a look.

    "Yuanyuan wants to go out to play~"

    But, won't the head and Ling Xiao go?

    Yuanyuan glanced at Ling Xiao again, and there was a slight longing in her small eyes.

    "Yuanyuan wants Ling Xiao to fly with Yuanyuan on his back."

    But while saying that, she still hugged Feng Yan and didn't let go. After confirming the target, she didn't even give it to the master from the corner of her eye.

    The head of the sect didn't care about Yuanyuan at first, but right now, there are two people and two beasts in the backyard, and he is the only one who has been completely ignored. Ling Xiao, it's not impossible to play with Yuanyuan together."