Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    There are always differences in the fighting styles of monks, but the biggest difference is between immortal disciples and casual cultivators.

    Xianmen disciples have an orthodox inheritance, but the skills of casual cultivators are mixed, and it is difficult to form a system. In addition, due to the shortage of resources, they have to compete with others, so the methods of casual cultivators are more sinister, and few people pay special attention to form , So it's hard to play well.

    The disciples of Xianmen are different. There is a complete system of kung fu, and the practice is refined and meticulous.

    Just like Ji Moyu said, it is wonderful and pleasing to the eye.

    But if someone says that the moves of the disciples of the Immortal Sect are ostentatious, it can only be said that they have short-sightedness. This technique has been passed down and improved for many years. If there is no substantial damage, then this sect will not be able to survive forever.

    Among the sects that stand in the world today, the exercises used by the disciples are all treasures passed down from generation to generation, and they are full of lethality.

    This is also what Ji Moyu said about the hidden murderous intent.

    After hearing these two sentences from Ji Moyu, Yuanyuan began to look forward to the big competition among the disciples in the sect.

    Of course, most of them are new disciples. The previous disciples have all graduated and are going to face the dangers in society.

    So the days went by, and Yuanyuan finally looked forward to this competition. On the day of the competition, Qing Yunzong was full of excitement.

    Every peak of Qing Yunzong has a square. Apart from pure combat competitions, there are also professional competitions belonging to alchemy and weapon repair. These competitions are optional, and only those who simply compete in combat power must participate.

    Of course, Yuanyuan and Mu Fantian are exceptions.

    So on this day, everyone had drawn their number plates and was about to compete on stage, so Yuanyuan took Mu Fantian and wandered around the sect.

    "Where does Yuanyuan want to take me?"

    Mu Fantian watched Yuanyuan go around for a long time, and at this moment he finally couldn't hold back his mouth, and the little girl was still turning her head from side to side, looking for something.

    "Yuanyuan is going to find Elder Sister Fenghua. She is good at beating people, and she has a scent. The disciples she teaches must also be good at beating." Yuanyuan is young, but she knows

    what is good. Her eyes moved slightly, "Sister Fenghua that Yuanyuan mentioned, but the one who came to pick us up at     that time ?

    "

elegance.

    But before Mu Fantian reminded her, Yuanyuan remembered that she still had such a thing as divine consciousness, her eyes lit up immediately, and then she used her spiritual consciousness.

    This is the first time Yuanyuan spread out her spiritual sense without hesitation. Her spiritual sense is surprisingly large, and there is also an inexplicable coercion. This kind of coercion is only slightly threatening to human beings. But for spirit beasts, just one click can make them cower in fear, or surrender in awe.

    Fortunately, no one near Yuanyuan used spirit beasts to fight, otherwise Yuanyuan's crime would be serious.

    It is very convenient to use the divine sense, and Yuanyuan found Fenghua in a short time.