Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Yuanyuan Is Missing

    After the spiritual energy recovered, the three clans signed a truce agreement. After a long period of peace, they gradually communicated with each other. However, because the environments and customs of the three realms were different, there were not many contacts.

    The aura under Qing Yunzong's feet is too strong, which will make the demons uncomfortable, so it is rare to see the demons in Qingcheng.

    This person whose visual height is close to 2.5 meters is a high-level demon with a good-looking appearance.

    Being able to enter Qingcheng can make people feel at ease about his origin, but even so, after Feng Yan subconsciously avoids, everyone will subconsciously avoid wherever the demons pass by.

    Incidents of demons hurting people happened frequently. Although the three clans were peaceful, small frictions continued.

    Very few humans have any real goodwill toward the demons.

    But Yuanyuan didn't know this, her small eyes kept staring at the demon, until the figure of the demon was about to disappear, he turned around suddenly, his pupils were red, and he accurately touched the position of Yuanyuan.

    It met Yuanyuan's swarthy eyes.

    Yuanyuan was taken aback, she hurriedly shrank into Feng Yan's arms, and when she slowly stretched her head out to look, the tall demon was no longer there.

    The little guy was moving around in her arms, Feng Yan was helpless, as a disciple of Qingyun Sect, it was not easy to speak ill of the demons, so she just patted Yuanyuan's head.

    The decoration in the auction house is resplendent and magnificent, whether it is the decoration or the counter, they are all very grand and beautiful.

    Yuanyuan followed Feng Yan to the third floor.

    The steward who is also in the Nascent Soul Stage also smiled at Feng Yan, "You are here, we have already prepared the things Qing Yunzong needs this time, please take a look." Saying that, he handed a storage ring to Feng Yan

    . Feng Yan.

    Because it was in the private room on the second floor, Yuanyuan had already been put down by Feng Yan.

    The cub was not very interested in the conversation of the adults. After watching it for a while, he climbed to the window sill and looked at the bustling street outside the auction house.

    Yuanyuan likes this kind of scene very much, her eyes are bright.

    Another wrong eye, and met the scarlet eyes again.

    Yuanyuan was startled, and recognized that it was the demon just now, "Wow~"

    the little milk voice let out a cute exclamation.

    Yuanyuan has always been bold, and she didn't get scared just because she was frightened just now. Instead, she kept looking at this larger demon this time.

    The appearance of the high-level demons is no different from that of humans, except that the eyes are red and the skin color is inconspicuous green.

    Round eyes looked at him with sparkle.

    Hearing Yuanyuan's voice, Feng Yan withdrew her consciousness of inspecting items from the storage ring, turned her head and saw Yuanyuan lying on the window sill, her heart tightened suddenly.

    The steward standing beside said with a smile: "Miss Feng, don't worry, I've been watching this little beast."

    With Yuanying's cultivation, even if Yuanyuan really accidentally falls, she can still fall down in an instant. Yuanyuan brought it back.