Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Pot of Milk

    So everyone present had no objection, but they were concerned about this panda cub who had made a big splash in the Ceremony of Asking Immortals.

    Qingyun Sect is the organizer, so it is natural to give an explanation.

    But what happened next basically had nothing to do with Ji Moyu. When he returned to his own floating island, what he saw was Feng Yan standing in front of the steps, and Yuanyuan who had already fallen asleep on the steps.

    The cub needed a lot of sleep, but as soon as Ji Moyu came back, Yuanyuan's ears moved and he woke up when he heard a slight sound.

    Seeing Ji Moyu, his eyes lit up, and he yelled twice.

    "Yuanyuan is hungry!"

    In the cub's concept, if they are hungry, they will ask the breeder for food, but Feng Yan is not a breeder, so she didn't ask Feng Yan for it.

    Hearing Yuanyuan's soft cub's voice, Ji Moyu squatted down and touched Yuanyuan's belly.

    Even though the bigu pill he fed to Yuanyuan was of the lowest grade, for a cub like Yuanyuan who had no spiritual power, how could it last for two days? It's only been half a day, why are you hungry again?

    But when I reached out and touched it, the little belly was indeed not as round as before.

    Thinking of the pots of milk that Yuanyuan said to drink earlier, she frowned slightly.

    He really doesn't know what a pot of milk is, but Ji Moyu knows that cubs have to drink breast milk. After thinking about it, he has some considerations in his mind about what to feed Yuanyuan.

    So she turned her head and said to Feng Yan who didn't know where to put her hands: "There is no need to be formal, just bring Yuanyuan into the hall, and you can rest for a while. I'll go get some things and I'll come later." Feng Yan was stunned

    . Nodding his head, he didn't wake up from a dream until the immortal left.

    So he did so and brought Yuanyuan into the hall.

    The layout of the hall did not seem empty, but a little deserted. Feng Yan found a place to sit, hesitated for a while, and then sat down with Yuanyuan.

    Before that, Feng Yan didn't know that Xianzun looked unattainable and desolate, but in private, he seemed a little gentle in his words and deeds.

    Yuanyuan didn't understand why the breeder came and left, because she was hungry, she howled anxiously, feeling aggrieved, and tugged at Feng Yan's skirt.

    "Yuanyuan is hungry~"

    The strength of the little beast's pawing and pulling people is also soft, which makes people's hearts soften.

    Feng Yan lowered her eyes and gave Yuanyuan a bow, her voice was softer than before.

    "The Immortal Venerable is going to get food for Yuanyuan, Yuanyuan will wait a little longer."

    This name, Yuanyuan has heard people say it to the breeder many times, so she can understand that the Immortal Venerable is the breeder. Yuan didn't understand why others called the breeder Xianzun?

    Is it because the name is Xianzun?

    But when she heard that the breeder was going to fetch food for herself, Yuanyuan squatted down on the ground, and was shocked by the chilly temperature of the floor.