Chapter 61

Chapter 61 Yuanyuan Enlightenment

    Perhaps hearing something wrong in Huai Xiuming's words, the child who was not much older than Yuanyuan said, "It's just a name."

    The child is obviously not as innocent and cute as Yuanyuan, with cold eyes and cold words. The feelings are the same, no one knows whether he is like this because of some unknown experience in the process of growing up, or whether he is born like this.

    But such a child is obviously not as lovable as Yuanyuan.

    Huai Xiuming was not surprised by Mu Fantian's reaction, but just smiled again, invisibly relieving the inexplicably tense atmosphere.

    "It's just that I've never seen such a domineering name, and I'm a little surprised."

    She changed the subject and looked at Yuanyuan: "Yuanyuan said it's a great opportunity, and it seems to be a lot of money." "

    Yeah! Yuanyuan You got a lot of things this time, don't worry about Yuanyuan."

    Yuanyuan was much more sensible than before, knowing that she would be worried if she disappeared suddenly, so she said this thoughtfully, which made several people smile happily.

    Wu Duo glanced at Huai Xiuming.

    He was so perceptive and precocious, how could he not have noticed Huai Xiuming's disgust and indifference towards Mu Fantian.

    Huai Xiuming seems to be a good person who is trusted by his partners, there is no doubt about it.

    But would such a person inexplicably loathe a child, a child who seemed to be a genius and had a friendly relationship with Yuanyuan?

    Obviously not.

    So there must be other reasons.

    But what is the reason, I am afraid that only Huai Xiuming himself knows, just now Huai Xiuming said the name of Mu Brahma?

    A deep meaning flashed through Wu's eyes.

    The word Sanskrit is not a bad word. On the contrary, in Buddhist practice, the meaning of the word Sanskrit has to be not bad. Even if heaven is added, it is only slightly powerful, and there is nothing too special about it.

    Or, Huai Xiuming knew something.

    Others were aware of Huai Xiuming's unfriendly attitude towards Mu Fantian, but no one said anything because Mu Fantian was still here.

    Only Yuanyuan didn't realize it, and after answering Huai Xiuming's words with a question and an answer, she happily turned the topic back to Mu Fantian's matter.

    "Brother Xiuming, let me tell you, Brother Fantian is amazing, and he brought Yuanyuan to find the inheritance this time."

    As she said, Yuanyuan's short legs twitched, trotted to Mu Fantian's side, and took Mu Fantian with her little hand hand, and said with a smile, "Brother Brahma is still a disciple of the Immortal Venerable, which is amazing."

    Feng Yan knew the news a long time ago, so she was not surprised by this incident. The Immortal Venerable is obviously not as respectable as the Demon Emperor in the demon world, and Cong Wu is not even bothered to respect the Demon Emperor a little bit more. He accepts that the apprentice of the Immortal Venerable is a rare genius.

    But Huai Xiuming is different from Wu Ling.

    Before that, they had never heard that the Immortal Venerable had a disciple, let alone a five-year-old boy.