Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Poor Yuanyuan

    The elder deacon really wanted to deal with these boys, but there were so many of them, he could only show his face.

    But Ji Moyu took a look at the three people, confirmed that he had met them, and that they all liked Yuanyuan, so he didn't blame them.

    He signaled to the master, and with a wave of his hand, there were three more positions on the stone table.

    They came here on purpose, of course they couldn't leave hastily, but they couldn't just hang around Yuanyuan with a bunch of people and start chatting about other things.

    Seeing this, the headmaster used the Jade Slip of Communication to ask the maid to get some food.

    Yuanyuan got off the table as she was playing.

    It happened that a group of people from Xiao Lu came, and she could play with them.

    "Elder Deacon, how are things going with the entrance examination recently?"

    Although he is the Ninth Elder, everyone is used to calling him Elder Deacon. This time everyone is here, it's time to ask.

    The deacon elder laughed, "It's almost done. Next, I need everyone to give full play to their strengths and help me arrange the checkpoints of the assessment site."

    They were talking about business, Yuanyuan listened, but she couldn't understand, sitting in Zhan Ziyu's arms, Xiao Xiao The young man smiled, rubbed her head and pinched her ears, he seemed to like her very much.

    Yuanyuan just sat there, letting him jerk herself up and down.

    The meeting of the elders didn't last long. After a while, each of them tapped on the jade stone stored in Yuanyuan, and then left one after another.

    After they left, the Great Elder, the Deacon Elder, and Xiao Lu were all still there.

    And Yuanyuan looked at the black and white jade hanging in the middle of her neck with her head hanging down, she was quite curious.

    She said softly, "There are a lot of things inside."

    Ji Moyu explained to Yuanyuan, "This is a meeting gift, Yuanyuan just put it away, and when Yuanyuan sees them, she has to call them out. "

    To Ji Moyu, Yuanyuan is a cub, and after getting along for a period of time, it means raising Yuanyuan as a child.

    The cubs are cute, smart, and well-behaved most of the time, but they should be educated.

    Ji Moyu looked at Yuanyuan, her slender and beautiful eyelashes trembling slightly.

    Although she is only half a year old, Yuanyuan's intelligence is obviously very enlightened, and she may be able to teach her to recognize some simple Chinese characters now.

    Ji Moyu thought so.

    Yuanyuan was nodding at Ji Moyu, wanting to say that she is very good.

    Suddenly, he felt a gust of wind blowing, and his head became cold.

    His small body trembled, and there was some doubt in Yuanyuan's eyes.

    And the head looked at the few people who were still here.

    It's easy for the elder deacon to understand, after all his disciples love Yuanyuan, so the elder deacon is watching here.

    It is not very understandable for the Great Elder to stay here.

    Sensing the sight from the head of the sect, the elder coughed lightly and said, "Yuanyuan is young and doesn't know the rules. As an elder of law enforcement, I still need to take care of Yuanyuan." "After all, Yuanyuan is a fairy pet