Chapter 82

Chapter 82 Arriving at the Demon Palace

    After finishing speaking, he cut off the communication neatly, and turned to look at Yuanyuan.

    The little guy finally came to his senses, looked at the man's appearance, "...Wow, what a good-looking villain."

    Zhu Lin, also known as Demon Lord, was taken aback by Yuan Yuan's words, and then turned her Lifting up, the body shape has completely changed from the plump and beautiful city lord's wife to a tall man.

    He said: "If you say bad things to bad people, you will be killed by bad people."

    After saying that, he waved his hand, opened the space vortex, and disappeared in the city lord's mansion in an instant, and came to the devil world.

    Then Zhu Lin smiled and said, "But because you praised me for being good-looking, I won't kill you this time."

    Yuanyuan was being carried from the beginning to the end, and at this moment she felt a little uncomfortable, Looking at Zhulin with a puffy face, she was full of dissatisfaction, and said in a grand voice, "You should kill Yuanyuan, so that when the immortal finds you, he will help Yuanyuan fix you." She

    arrived It is still unknown that this person who dared to challenge the authority of the Immortal Venerable is the famous Mozun.

    Zhu smiled and looked at Yuanyuan.

    "Do you know who I am?"

    Yuanyuan was stunned when she was asked, she couldn't react for a while, why did the topic suddenly change to who this person is.

    But Yuanyuan didn't show any weakness, and said bluntly: "You are a bad person!"

    Zhu Lin snorted, "I am a demon, and even your immortals can't beat me, so even if I kill you, your immortals can't beat me!" There is no way for the venerable to avenge you."

    Yuanyuan was stunned again after saying this, and then she turned her face angrily, "You talk nonsense, the celestial venerable is the most powerful, even the demon venerable can't beat the celestial venerable." Zhu

    Lin Holding Yuanyuan's collar, he put her in front of him, squeezed Yuanyuan's face with the other hand, and said, "I know you don't believe it, just look at this.

    " Pulling out his divine sense mark, there was a little more malice in his smile.

    "Look, Yuanyuan, this is the divine consciousness mark that your immortal master gave you, but I can pull it out casually, and then..." Zhu Lin exerted force on his hand,

    with a light golden light The mark of divine consciousness was swallowed up by the black devilish energy.

    Yuanyuan was stunned again.

    Yuanyuan already knew the common sense in the realm of comprehension. For example, most of the marks of divine sense were used to find people. Ji Moyu put the mark of divine sense on her, so she could be easily found.

    For another example, the mark of spiritual consciousness can only be removed by the owner of the spiritual consciousness, or a person with a higher realm than the master of the spiritual consciousness.

    Yuanyuan finally realized the seriousness of the matter.

    It is the Demon Venerable in front of him, maybe, maybe, it seems that he is really stronger than the Immortal Venerable.

    Yuanyuan was still unconvinced, she lowered her head and muttered softly, "It's the most powerful immortal."

    She thought that Ji Moyu's divine consciousness mark had been removed, but it didn't prevent the little girl from muttering twice, and then said without hesitation: "In In Yuanyuan's heart, the Immortal Venerable is the most powerful."