Chapter 87

Chapter 87 Do You Have Moms?

    Round here.

    The speed at which they rushed to the demon world was not slow. After all, both Ji Moyu and Cong Wu were very fast.

    Within a day, the three of them arrived at the entrance of the demon world.

    Unlike when they went to the Demon Realm, Ji Moyu and the Demon Emperor had a harmonious relationship, so the first time they entered the Demon Realm, the three of them saw the Demon Emperor.

    The Yaohuang is a tall, dignified and majestic woman with long silver-white hair and even white eyelashes.

    The first time Yuanyuan saw it, she was a little stunned.

    The little girl may not have much appreciation for handsome guys, but she likes beautiful women, and it’s the same at this time. She couldn’t move her eyes when she looked at the Demon Emperor until Ji Moyu introduced: “This is the Demon Emperor.” Yuanyuan’s voice was so sweet

    . Said: "Sister Yaohuang, hello~"

    The ending sound with a small floating number is also very cute. The first time the Yaohuang saw Yuanyuan, he saw Yuanyuan's real body, and his eyes flashed with surprise.

    But at this time, she only said: "Yuanyuan is good."

    The Demon Emperor is dignified and self-restraining, and his etiquette in dealing with people and things is extremely thoughtful.

    The spirit beast carriage on Xiangyun stopped behind her. Outside the space surrounded by the monster soldiers, there were many monster people. They all opened their eyes and looked at Yuanyuan and his party curiously, but they didn't make any noise. A few whispers were not abrupt.

    Yuanyuan fulfilled her wish to see a monster with ears on her head and a tail behind her.

    The little girl looked very happy, and when she got excited, small and cute panda ears slowly popped out of her ears.

    At this time, the Yaohuang turned slightly, with a warm smile on his face, "Please come with me."

    Yuanyuan was led by Ji Moyu into the carriage, followed by Cong Wu, and when getting into the carriage, Cong Wu and the Yaohuang looked at each other , the two nodded politely to each other.

    Before Congwu's status in the demon world was not low, it was not surprising to know the demon emperor.

    There are quite a few seats on the carriage, and several people sat down. In the space with few people, the Yaohuang's posture relaxed a little, and Ji Moyu said helplessly: "Actually, there is no need to come specially to pick it up." "I know

    . "The demon emperor said: "But if you come, everyone will know that you are here. If there is no ostentation, wouldn't it be inappropriate?

    " Same.

    She looked at Yuanyuan again, and said with a smile, "Little cutie, come here."

    Yuanyuan immediately understood that the demon emperor was referring to herself, and she was immediately happy, and she walked over with a pair of bright and moist eyes, anyone who saw it would know I think these eyes are bright and beautiful.

    The Demon Emperor patted Yuanyuan's head, his words were friendly and attractive.

    "Yuanyuan, do you still remember how you got here?"

    The question was asked in a general way, and Yuanyuan was confused for a while, but soon, the Demon Emperor added: "It was before this world, the world you stayed in, can you still remember?" Remember how I got here?"