Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    Seeing that the threat failed, there was a flash of panic on the man's face.

    He squeezed the formation disk in his hand tightly, pouring spiritual power into it, as if he really wanted to die with everyone, but seeing that the spiritual power condensed in the formation disk was ready to explode, it was about to explode and cause casualties.

    There was a flash of light in Feng Yan's eyes, her spiritual power surged, and she made a trick with one hand.

    In an instant, the explosion was contained, and finally there was only a dispirited "poof" sound.

    The discarded array disk fell to the ground with a "bang".

    The man's hands were constantly trembling from the backlash, and he looked at Feng Yan with wide eyes in disbelief, "You...you..."

    You couldn't say anything for a long time.

    But Feng Yan just looked at him coldly, and the coercion on his body was released, making his legs go limp, and he knelt down on the ground.

    At this time, a law enforcement disciple arrived, nodded to Feng Yan, and then pulled the person out.

    The whole process was smooth and smooth, and it was done in less than a cup of tea. After the person was dragged away, the scene was quiet, and most of the people who came to sign up looked at Feng Yan with yearning in their eyes.

    And Yuanyuan watched from behind, not only stared in a daze, but also heard someone whispering.

    "As expected of Senior Sister Feng Yan, so handsome."

    "It would be great if I could be half as good as Senior Sister Feng Yan."

    Yuanyuan tilted her head as she listened.

    She also thought Feng Yan was extremely handsome.

    After dealing with the turmoil below, Feng Yan returned to her seat, and when she looked the other way, she saw Yuanyuan with a round body, looking at her with bright eyes.

    Feng Yan was startled.

    Just as she was about to force herself to look away, Yuanyuan walked up to her with small steps because she was too excited.

    In the end, he still took to heart what Zhan Ziyu said about not making trouble.

    Yuanyuan just sat next to Feng Yan, her fluffy face showed a very rare solemnity and holiness.

    Of course, the so-called solemnity and sanctity are only rendered by the setting sun, giving the hair a layer of golden light, giving it a soft and clean color.

    ...

    The affairs of the cultivation world became busy almost day and night. After one day, the queue finally bottomed out, and the deadline for registration was also reached.

    The next day is the formal assessment.

    That day Yuanyuan woke up very early for no reason.

    Maybe she was also infected by such a lively atmosphere. When she woke up early in the morning and saw Ji Moyu standing outside the door, Yuanyuan threw herself on Ji Moyu with a "wow".

    "Xianzun Xianzun~ Yuanyuan also wants to go down to play today~"

    The little beast became more lively than before, and got closer to Ji Moyu, rubbing against Ji Moyu stickily.