Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    The young man's face was fair, and his demeanor and appearance exuded an aura of pampering.

    Feng Yan squinted her eyes at him, feeling a little familiar, but for a moment she couldn't remember when she saw him, and she just became vigilant secretly.

    "It's not uncommon to see transformed cubs, depending on your temperament, you shouldn't have seen them before." "

    But it

    's not very common." The young man came here uninvited, but now the young man is still very natural, walking slowly to the circle He sat down in the empty seat next to Yuan, with a smile in his eyes, "I think she is very pleasing to the eye, and I am interested in it if I want to have a relationship with me." As he spoke, he suddenly remembered

    something, stood up again, and looked at Cong Wuxing He saluted, "I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Huai Xiuming, I don't mean any harm in this conversation, I just want to make friends with you all."

    Cong Wu has the blood of a nine-tailed fox and can distinguish the authenticity of language, so he retracted it when he heard it. line of sight.

    "Huai Xiuming..."

    Feng Yan frowned, as soon as the name came out, she quickly remembered this person.

    Huai Xiuming and her peers have almost the same level of cultivation, but they are a few years older than her and have not been able to participate in this Xianmen competition. Otherwise, it is not certain who will be the first.

    He is the chief disciple of Dazong Qingshuang Sword Sect, a sword cultivator, and the same generation as Feng Yan. Although he is not a powerful person who can stir up wind and rain, he is the favored son of heaven who has attracted much attention among the new generation.

    If there is no accident, Huai Xiuming will become the suzerain of Qingshuang Sword Sect in the future.

    As soon as the name came out, Huai Xiuming saw the change in the expressions of Feng Yan and the others, and sat down again.

    "It turned out to be fellow Taoist Huai Xiuming."

    The vigilance in Feng Yan's heart eased a little. As a disciple of the same sect, she did not doubt the character of the disciple of the Qingshuang Sword Sect who flaunted herself with dignity and justice.

    Yuanyuan's eyes looked at Huai Xiuming who was sitting next to him, who was greeting Feng Yan and the others.

    After all, Feng Yan could know him, so of course he could also know Feng Yan who won the first prize in the Immortal Gate Competition recently, and he could even remember Feng Yan's appearance.

    "I've wanted to meet you and Yuanyuan for a long time, and I met you here today. It's not by fate."

    Both parties have known each other for a long time, but have never seen each other. Now that their identities are revealed, they immediately lose a lot of strangeness and distance. .

    As he spoke, Huai Xiuming turned his head and met Yuanyuan's gaze.

    He reached out and wiped off the rice grains around his round lips with a handkerchief, and the young man's clear eyes were filled with a smile.

    "You can call me Brother Xiuming."

    Yuanyuan's little meat subconsciously touched the area that was wiped clean, his eyes lit up, and he showed a cute smile, "Brother Xiuming!"