Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Yuanyuan Has a Life-Saving Grace

    Shocked, Feng Hua and Qi Sinian took their swords and killed several evil cultivators.

    Before Yuanyuan looked this way, Fenghua disposed of the bones of these people, and Qi Sinian walked up to Yuanyuan and picked her up to divert her attention.

    Smiling: "Yuanyuan, don't hit me, these spirit beasts were manipulated by bad guys just now."

    Yuanyuan blinked her eyes when she heard this, "Really?"

    In front of her eyes, the spirit beasts were conscious Shrunk down, looked at Yuanyuan and lowered his head slightly, one of the spirit beasts spoke human words and spoke to Yuanyuan.

    "You canceled the master-servant contract on us."

    The look in the eyes of the spirit beast was complicated.

    It has been contracted for a long time, so long that its intelligence has been ground, leaving only its ferocity. Generally speaking, there is no possibility of regaining its intelligence.

    It is said that Yuanyuan canceled the master-servant contract on it, rather it is Yuanyuan awakened its intelligence, its strength is stronger than that person, and there is also a solution to the master-servant contract in the inheritance.

    Yuanyuan asked: "What is a master-servant contract?"

    "It's an extremely hateful contract. A decent monk never uses a master-servant contract."

    Qi Sinian explained for the spirit beast, and patted Yuanyuan's head with one hand .

    The spirit beast looked at Yuanyuan, lowered its head again, knelt down on the front knee, bowed its head and bowed its head.

    "Although I don't know your identity, I can feel that your blood is extraordinary. If you saved me today, I owe you my life. If you can find me in the future, I will definitely be willing.

    " A ray of light fell and landed on Yuanyuan and the spirit beast.

    The few remaining spirit beasts also said such things, and left a contract on Yuanyuan Lingtai, a contract that was beneficial and harmless to Yuanyuan.

    As long as Yuanyuan needs it in the future, these spirit beasts are the lords of one party among the spirit beasts, and they will serve Yuanyuan.

    But Yuanyuan was still ignorant, and just nodded blankly, "Then you are good people, and Yuanyuan will greet you when she sees you in the future." The

    innocent and carefree appearance of the little beast made the spirit beast laugh.

    At this time, Fenghua had finished handling the corpses of several evil cultivators, and came with a strong fragrance.

    Qi Sinian was very familiar with this fragrance, he was so familiar with it to the bone, just smelling it would bring back countless memories.

    Fenghua glanced at him, then turned to look at Yuanyuan.

    For Danxiu, disposing of the corpse was not troublesome, so Fenghua had just caught Yuanyuan's movement in his eyes, and at this moment, he slightly raised his lips and touched Yuanyuan's head.

    "Yuanyuan saved Qi Sinian, it's great."

    Yuanyuan was praised, although she couldn't see any shyness on her plush face, but she was indeed a little shy, her face rubbed against Fenghua.

    This is a dense forest, and the location is far away from Qingcheng.

    After the few spirit beasts left, Fenghua took out the magic weapon and looked at himself, and after a closer look, he found that this place had reached the edge of the human domain.