Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    Ji Moyu is an immortal from the upper realm. He has his own responsibilities. Wherever there is a change in the cultivation world, he will go there. He sits in this realm and maintains the peace here.

    Therefore, any place where he can be used must be extremely dangerous.

    Yuanyuan is still too young, at least for now, she can't let Yuanyuan go out with Ji Moyu.

    Yuanyuan could only stay in the sect.

    Everyone thought that Yuanyuan would be unhappy when the Immortal Master left, but it turned out that Yuanyuan was indeed unhappy for a while.

    But when Feng Yan proposed to take her down the mountain to play, Yuanyuan immediately raised her face, her eyes were bright.

    "Going down the mountain?"

    "Yes."

    Feng Yan couldn't help chuckling when she saw Yuanyuan's cute appearance.

    "Next month is the entrance examination, and I will need a lot of things by then, and I will start to buy them now." The entrance

    examination once every 30 years is for monks under the age of 50, and it is also highly valued by Qing Yunzong. A ceremony, after all, the injection of fresh blood is the key to the sect's vitality and development.

    But Yuanyuan was young and couldn't grasp the point, so she wobbled behind Feng Yan.

    "Is there anything interesting down the mountain? Yuanyuan has never been down the mountain before."

    There was unstoppable joy in her voice.

    "Well... there are many delicious and interesting things at the bottom of the mountain. When the time comes down the mountain, Yuanyuan will follow me and don't get lost." "Yeah!" Yuanyuan agreed, wearing a

    jade

    necklace It shone with a crystal-clear and beautiful luster, but this luster shone between the hairs, and ordinary people could not see it.

    Now it was the way down the mountain, and it was the first time Yuanyuan took this way.

    The sect has a rule that as long as you are still a disciple, you need to walk up and down the mountain.

    Yuanyuan also left.

    The stone steps here are spacious and the road is smooth without bumps.

    When she reached the gate of Qingyun Sect, Yuanyuan raised her front paws to look, and her short tail moved behind her.

    Its front paws are still not stained with dust.

    The gate was built magnificently, Feng Yan saw Yuanyuan stop and said to her: "Are you tired? If you are tired, I will hug you."

    In fact, Feng Yan misses the soft touch of Yuanyuan's hair a little bit.

    Yuanyuan said very happily: "Yuanyuan is not tired!"

    She saw many scenery along the way, many scenery she had never seen before, so the whole panda was excited at this time.

    The purchase was not done by Feng Yan alone, there were two other female cultivators waiting at the gate.

    Yuanyuan walked in front of Feng Yan in a short while, looking at it from behind, it was also a small black and white ball, with a short tail, still moving restlessly.