Chapter 40

Chapter 40 If you wear it, I will be happy

    This boy is none other than Mu Fantian, who was a blockbuster in the sect entrance examination and then disappeared.

    When Mu Fantian heard Yuanyuan's shout, he looked at Yuanyuan, paused, and then looked at the old man, his grandfather.

    After the old man smiled and nodded, Mu Fantian looked at Yuanyuan again and said, "Hi, Junior Sister."

    Qi Sinian didn't know the relationship between Mu Fantian and Ji Moyu, so he frowned slightly, and was about to correct Mu Fantian's address, Yuan Yuan Yuan Yuan     's eyes

    widened, and he asked suspiciously : "Brother Fantian is Senior Brother Yuanyuan?"

Those who communicate with Yuanyuan through spiritual consciousness cannot be heard by others.

    "But..."

    Yuanyuan also subconsciously used her spiritual sense to transmit voice, a little tangled, "Yuanyuan is a spiritual pet, not a disciple."

    However, her voice transmission did not block other people, but let others hear her .

    "Looking at the appearance of the Immortal Venerable, I don't regard you as a spiritual pet."

    Mu Fantian is not a very patient person, but until now, he still explained to Yuanyuan very seriously, "I think you are a junior sister, so you are. "

    It seems that there is no patience.

    The explanation doesn't seem to be that serious.

    But Yuanyuan nodded thoughtfully, and said, "Yuanyuan knows, then Brahma brother is still Yuanyuan's senior brother."

    Although it is not clear what Mu Fantian said, Qi Sinian and Fenghua will say what Yuanyuan said. He heard all the words, and knew the hidden meaning in Yuanyuan's words that she was a spiritual pet, not a disciple.

    Is Mu Fantian a disciple of Immortal Venerable?

    Qi Sinian couldn't believe it, and even worried that Yuanyuan would be deceived by this cunning brat.

    But right now, he glanced at the other people who were watching the excitement, the strong man who had been coaxed away, and the tea stall owner who looked terrified.

    The chicken feathers in this place have to be dealt with first.

    The old man glanced at Qi Sinian, as if he understood what he meant, with a wave of his hand, the hidden weapon was retracted instantly, and the strong man finally got up.

    The old voice said: "Get out."

    The strong man quickly got up, and said, "Thank you for your life."

    While getting up, he ran away in a short time.

    Fenghua took out a low-grade spirit stone, handed it to the owner of the tea stall with a smile, and said, "I'm sorry for disturbing you, you take this as our apology." The

    main currency in the cultivation world is spirit stone, but for many people He said that although the spirit stone in his hand has the purity of a low-grade spirit stone, it cannot reach the quality of a low-grade spirit stone.

    The smallest trading spirit stone is called loose spirit stone, and one hundred loose spirit stones can be exchanged for one low-grade spirit stone.

    Although there are not many low-grade spirit stones, it is enough for the tea stall owner's revenue for two days.

    The owner of the tea stand watched the whole process, but he didn't know that the people in front of him were big bosses who couldn't afford to mess with him, so he quickly shook his head and refused, "You are killing me, nothing on this stall is damaged, so there is no need for compensation, I can't accept it."