Chapter 74

Chapter 74 Yuanyuan's True Identity 【Second Update】

    Ji Moyu had some ideas in an instant, but these ideas could not be implemented immediately.

    After Yuanyuan's Thunder Tribulation ended, several people who were acquainted with Yuanyuan stopped on Fuxian Island. The group included Fenghua, Qi Nian, the Great Elder, the sect leader, and Ling Xiao. Ask Yuanyuan with concern.

    "Does it hurt just now?"

    "How does Yuanyuan feel now?" "     Is the advancement going well? How is the tempering of Yuanying

    ?"

Oh."

    "Yuanyuan is amazing."

    The rush of concern made Yuanyuan feel very comfortable, very warm, and ultimately happy. She patted her head and obediently answered everyone's questions one by one.

    "It doesn't hurt. Yuanyuan advanced very smoothly. The Nascent Soul looks just like Yuanyuan, and now Yuanyuan feels very comfortable on her body."

    After a pause, the little girl's small face showed cute baby fat, like grapes. The eyes are very bright.

    "Yuanyuan has become stronger, and she will protect everyone in the future."

    Yuanyuan's words could have been taken as a child's joke, but for some reason, it shocked the hearts of several people present.

    Yuanyuan has only been in the cultivation world for a year, but she has already become a Nascent Soul cultivator. Judging from Yuanyuan's cultivation speed, it is only a matter of time before her cultivation surpasses them, and by then, Yuanyuan can indeed protect them.

    Several people's eyebrows and eyes are soft.

    Fenghua patted Yuanyuan's head, hummed softly, "I believe Yuanyuan will protect me in the future."

    Outside of Fuxian Island, contestants still have to compete, but those who come to see Yuanyuan are welcome. Not only the few elders who are close to Yuanyuan, but also others, the fact that Yuanyuan advanced to Nascent Soul can spread throughout the Qingyun sect in less than a day.

    As for Qing Yunzong, it should be possible to temporarily block the news, but how long can this news be blocked? I'm afraid it won't be closed for long.

    At that time, countless people will be curious about Yuanyuan's situation. In the cultivation world, there are still many places beyond the control of immortals, and Yuanyuan's situation is not very safe.

    But all of this is tacitly understood. Right now, Yuanyuan is still under everyone's care and concern, her smile pure and healing.

    It was only after the group of people left here that Ji Moyu had the time to ask Yuanyuan about some things alone, and about these, Ji Moyu didn't let Mu Fantian avoid them, and a huge barrier enveloped behind Fuxian Island.

    Ji Moyu asked Yuanyuan: "Is the inheritance Yuanyuan got this time from a senior of the same blood?"

    The reason why Ji Moyu suddenly asked this question was not in Yuanyuan's consideration. Little pendant, said: "The senior who passed on to me seems to be a panda." "

    She said, 'It's so difficult to wait for someone with the same blood in the lower world'."

    When Yuanyuan said this, she didn't think carefully about it. The meaning of the words, children seldom think too much about things, but Ji Moyu is different, as long as it is an adult who is a little more careful, he can hear the hidden meaning in this sentence.