Chapter 84

Chapter 84 Yuanyuan is also famous in the devil world

    Yuanyuan still has the habit of being a mortal beast to some extent, even if she listens carefully, she can hear the words of these demons in her ears.

    But she still habitually constricted her eyesight and ears to the most comfortable level, so she couldn't hear the words below.

    But Yuanyuan can't hear it, it doesn't mean Zhulin can't hear it.

    The young-faced lord glanced down, in front of Yuanyuan, his smile remained unchanged, and he said, "It's nothing."

    Then he gently covered Yuanyuan's ears.

    The voice belonging to Zhulin immediately spread throughout Molin City.

    "This spirit beast is the spirit pet of Immortal Venerable Ji Moyu. I snatched it from him. It is a symbol of honor. Please be careful." Everyone heard

    Zhu Lin's voice, only Yuanyuan was temporarily blocked by Zhu Lin Lost hearing, heard nothing.

    When Yuanyuan heard the voice again, the voices of the demons below became more and more excited, and kept shouting: "Your Majesty is mighty!"

    Yuanyuan was a little confused, she blinked, and asked Zhu Lin curiously. , "Zhulin, if you go to other places in the future, will it be the same?"

    Walking around the streets, offering favors.

    Zhu Lin rubbed Yuanyuan's hair again, and said indifferently: "It's almost like this, but since I said to take you to play, I will take you to play after Mo Lin Ri's itinerary is over.

    " For Zhu Lin who has been on the job for many years, no one knows the boringness of this matter better than him.

    Zhu Lin didn't enjoy this kind of worship, he just took it for granted, and because he took it for granted, he found it boring.

    Yuanyuan nodded, and looked at the group of demons below. They were still excited. Many of them had received gifts and were about to advance in place. .

    The parade on the first day was over soon, at least in Yuanyuan's view, it was over in a short while.

    But while observing the city, Yuanyuan noticed something interesting.

    Yuanyuan pointed to a place where children gathered. There were many strange things there. One of them, Yuanyuan, had seen it before and knew it was called a swing. The others had rollers that turned people up, and some threw people up and down quickly. down the seat.

    She asked Zhulin, "What's there for?"

    Zhulin glanced at it and said, "This seems to be a place for children to play."

    No matter how exciting and fun these things are, in the eyes of adult demons who already possess power , this kind of fun is not exciting, so only children love to play.

    After saying this, Zhulin remembered something, looked at Yuanyuan's interested expression, and said, "If you want to play, I'll take you there." At

    this point, today's schedule is almost over, Yuanyuan took a look at the crowd that was drifting away, and she could no longer see the distance between them just by speaking.

    The cub nodded resolutely, "Yuanyuan is going."

    "Okay."

    Zhu Lin hugged Yuanyuan whole, and only said to the demon general guarding in front: "I'll go out for a while.