Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Yuanyuan is not wrong

    Hearing the human voice, Yuanyuan breathed a sigh of relief.

    Because of her long-term experience, Yuanyuan trusts humans very much. She slowly opened her eyes and looked tremblingly at the person who was carrying her.

    He hesitated twice.

    "Qi, in the year of Qi's death, Yuanyuan can't get out~"

    Qi Sinian: "..."

    He laughed a little angrily, staring at Yuanyuan, his words seemed to be gnashing his teeth.

    "It's fine if you call me Qi four years, what is Qi death year?"

    Yuanyuan was taken aback by the words, and said aggrievedly: "Then Qi four years."

    Seeing the grievance on the little beast's face, Qi Sinian slowly He exhaled, after all, Yuanyuan was still young and ignorant, and he didn't call him by his name deliberately, no matter how stingy he was, he wouldn't care about the cub.

    "Okay, tell me, how did you come here?"

    Qi Sinian glanced at the killing formation one step away.

    If he came a little later, he might only see Yuanyuan's stumped body. Even though the Immortal Venerable is not around now, no matter what, he can't be so careless towards Yuanyuan.

    Yuanyuan was scratching her head with her short claws when the headmaster hurried over.

    This time his expression was extremely cold and solemn, a bit more solemn than his appearance at the Immortal Asking Ceremony.

    "Yuanyuan!"

    The voice was like thunder, and Yuanyuan was shocked by the explosion, and her small body trembled twice in Qi Sinian's hands.

    She looked at the head of the sect and stammered a bit when she spoke.

    "Why, what's the matter?"

    Because Qi Sinian and the head were both there, and Yuanyuan saw Feng Yan flying from afar, she had already escaped from the feeling of fear and hesitation. I feel better already.

    The head of the sect stared at Yuanyuan, at least he held back his anger and asked, "Did the Immortal tell you that you can't go anywhere in the sect?"

    These mechanism formations are connected with the sect protection formation, and non-secret core figures cannot know how to crack them.

    Even Feng Yan could only know a small part.

    Startled by the headmaster's stern tone, Yuanyuan shook her head in a daze, her voice bewildered.

    "Immortal Venerable, I haven't talked to Yuanyuan."

    Looking at the sect master, Qi Sinian put Yuanyuan down, and saw the little beast sitting on the ground with its buttocks, its dazed little appearance was really cute.

    The head choked, full of anger stuck in his heart.

    While meditating on the innocence of those who don't know, they don't know how to vent their anger.

    He just learned that Yuanyuan broke into the maze, but it made him worried for a while.

    At this moment, Feng Yan rushed over, and the first thing she did was to salute and plead guilty, "It's my disciple's fault, I didn't tell Yuanyuan which places are not allowed to trespass."