Chapter 63

Chapter 63 Second Update

    The person who just came out of the bushes probably didn't expect that he would meet Cang Kan and the others here again, or not only did he meet them, but he also found out that Cang Kan had a group of friends with high cultivation levels, and immediately shrank his head .

    Then he whispered to the people behind him: "Go quickly."

    It was just that it was a step too late, and Feng Yan and Wu Ling moved behind them in a flash, their pretty eyes were coldly looking at the two who were cowering.

    But soon, before she taught them carefully, a trace of doubt flashed in Wu Ling's eyes.

    "Yaozu?"

    Cong Wu also came over, looking down at the two juniors of the Yaozu, the folding fan appeared in his hand again, shaking slightly.

    "Two little monsters, dare to come to the human race's territory to act wildly?"

    Feng Yan looked at Cong Wu inexplicably when she heard the word "sanye".

    If you talk about playing wild, Cong Wu is the one who dares to break ground on Tai Sui's head, right? If it wasn't for Yuanyuan and the Immortal Venerable's blessing to temporarily contract him, Cong Wu would have really taken the life of the Immortal Venerable's pet.

    But right now, Feng Yan naturally wouldn't dismantle her teammates, and only looked at the two little demons trembling after Cong Wu released her demon power.

    One was almost frightened out of its original shape, and the appearance of the weasel was faintly visible in the human form. The weasel demon said: "I just did what every demon would do. I think the seniors should understand me.

    " , all the human races present looked at Cong Wu again.

    Cong Wu laughed, "So what, since I've done it, I can only bear it when people come to seek revenge."

    After finishing speaking, Cong Wu looked at Feng Yan, this is what should be said to treat these two little monsters. How do people.

    Cang Kan also looked at this side, seeing Feng Yan's eyes fell on himself again, Cang Kan looked at these two little monsters, in fact, they were quite strong, they were not very young, but their strength was even better than them.

    Sweeping towards Yuanyuan from the corner of the eye, Cang Kan Fu came to his heart, and said: "You guys beat us up like this, you should have revenge, but it's not beautiful to treat someone like you, no, You sign a subordination contract with us for a period of time."

    The subordinate contract is not as overbearing as the subordinate blood contract. Although it is complicated to cancel, it can be cancelled, but no matter what, signing the contract is much more harmful than a tooth for a tooth.

    The two monsters opened their eyes wide, looking at Cang Kan with disbelief.

    I just want you to call back, but you actually want me to be your slave?

    But Cang Kan's side not only has a large number of people, but also a big monster who is not partial to the juniors of the monster clan. Forced by the power, the two little monsters reluctantly signed a subordination contract with Cang Kan and others.

    And it was decided that when Cang Kan, Xiao Lu, and Zhan Ziyu returned to the sect, the contract would be terminated.

    The agreement to terminate the contract is also a part of this contract. It can be regarded as giving the two little monsters a little protection, but it makes them less reluctant.