Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Someone Robbed

    Wu Chengfeng was a little surprised, seeing Yuanyuan's serious appearance, he laughed again after a while.

    "My family, Ah Ling, has only been away for a few days, and she has made such a little friend."

    Yuanyuan's eyes lit up and her head nodded when she heard this, "A Ling also asked Yuanyuan to call her that."

    While talking, Wu Ling The advanced stage was completed, and as soon as she came out, she was refreshed and refreshed. When she walked over, the girl said coquettishly to her father, "Yuanyuan is my friend who hit it off right away. When dad sees her in the future, he must treat her well." "

    "A-Ling's friends, I will treat them well."

    Yuanyuan just watched them get along with each other, with a different light shining in her dark eyes.

    After all, there is no plan to go to Qingshuang Jianzong as a guest, and even Huai Xiuming is not going to go up to rest for a while, so everyone parted here.

    Huai Xiuming is going to Jianzhong, Feng Yan and others are going to travel around with Yuanyuan.

    After the separation, Yuanyuan was obviously a little bit reluctant, she raised her head and said, "Sister Feng Yan, Yuanyuan has made friends."

    Feng Yan was a little confused about the fact that Yuanyuan and Wu Ling became friends, after all, Wu Ling She is about the same age as her, so why is she an older sister and Wu Ling is a friend.

    Not understanding, Feng Yan naturally asked.

    "Why is Wu Ling a friend?"

    Yuanyuan couldn't figure it out, she said, "A Ling doesn't want to be Yuan Yuan's sister, she wants to be friends with Yuan Yuan, and Yuan Yuan doesn't want A Ling to be her sister, she wants her to be a friend "

    There is a reason, so the two, one big and one small, who are more than a hundred years apart, became friends.

    Coming here, I can only sigh the wonderful fate, and making friends for the first time is obviously not a trivial matter for Yuanyuan, she always thinks, like the world of cubs, because of having a friend, it becomes different up.

    That day, the Chujing Tree that followed Yuanyuan touched Yuanyuan's little face, and the branches trembled, as if saying that it was also Yuanyuan's friend, which made the little girl laugh.

    Came to a dense forest, this is the practice that Feng Yan, Zhan Ziyu and others discussed.

    About a hundred miles away from this place is the famous Monster Valley in the cultivation world.

    There are very few monsters in this world, only monsters that lost their intelligence after undergoing a master-servant contract.

    But before the revival of spiritual energy, there was a battle between many great powers in the cultivation world. This war lasted for three hundred years. Died in this war, many great powers blew themselves up, forming today's Monster Beast Valley.

    No one can explain why the Valley of Monster Beasts was formed. The world only knows that the closer you get to the Valley of Monster Beasts, the more powerful the monsters will be.

    As for the inside of the Monster Beast Valley, no one has really entered it so far, or in other words, monks enter this Monster Beast Valley, and they never return.

    Of course, Feng Yan and her party did not intend to enter the Valley of Monster Beasts, but to use the large number of powerful monsters outside the Valley of Monster Beasts to hone their abilities. While improving their skills, they also obtained a large amount of alchemy resources.