Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Unexpected

    Yuanyuan felt a little uncomfortable.

    Because he was fooled by Qi Sinian just now, he ran up excitedly and forgot that he hadn't eaten yet.

    Not long after wandering around, I felt extremely hungry.

    I don't want to climb anymore.

    This step is not interesting either, Yuanyuan can't quite feel the so-called pressure, let alone the slightest sense of coercion.

    All of them kept serious faces and did not speak.

    Is not fun.

    Yuanyuan sat in a daze for a while, until she saw Ling Xiao coming and still flying in the sky, then she stood up again, and her little paw took a step forward.

    When Ling Xiao came with Yuanyuan's pot of milk, he immediately saw Yuanyuan sitting on the ladder.

    The people around are rushing forward very seriously, without any ambiguity.

    Only Yuanyuan was the only one sitting there, unable to tell what kind of state it was in, and only thought it was soft and cute when viewed from a distance.

    He was far away, because in order to avoid the impact of people or beasts flying on candidates, flying around the ladder is not allowed.

    There are also formations on both sides, and the candidates who are taking the exam can't see the onlookers, let alone hear the sound.

    Yuanyuan saw his location and appearance at a glance, and wanted to come and play with him.

    Ling Xiao: "..."

    Looked around, found the place where Feng Yan was and flew down, then transformed into a human body, put the pot of milk into the space, and asked: "What's wrong with Yuanyuan, why is it there? "

    As soon as the words came out of my mouth, I realized that the atmosphere here was extremely stagnant.

    Feng Yan pursed her lips tightly, and her eyes were not very friendly, as if she was very dissatisfied with Qi Sinian.

    But Qi Sinian's expression was still relaxed, he shrugged slightly, and admitted: "I tricked myself in."

    Ling Xiao glanced at Yuanyuan because he entered the formation and couldn't find him. Even though he was always gentle and good-tempered, Ling Xiao's expression softened a little.

    "What the Seventh Elder did this time was really reckless."

    But Yuanyuan was already inside the climbing ladder, and just now she suddenly rushed up more than ten steps, which shocked the onlookers. After another exclamation, Yuanyuan stopped again.

    He even looked around in a daze for a while, and took two steps back.

    Among the onlookers were many residents of Qingcheng, almost every time the Qingyun sect's entrance examination was available for public viewing, they would come.

    In the past, they first had promising seed players, or in other words, they would pay special attention to their situation after the people in the front row were separated.

    I have never been attracted by a person, it should be said that it is a beast, and I have been drawn to it in the first half of the assessment, and I have paid special attention to it.

    But Yuanyuan looks cute, not to mention that she is a fairy pet, and she can't see her strength. No one knows how far she can go.

    Seeing Yuanyuan arouse heated discussions among the onlookers, even if Ling Xiao felt that Qi Sinian had done something wrong, he had nothing to do with him and could only find a way to make Yuanyuan climb up.