Chapter 34

Chapter 34 I Know

    "Huh? What's the matter?"

    Fenghua glanced at Qi Sinian, but Qi Sinian felt his hair stand on end for an instant, and stepped forward to cover Yuanyuan's mouth.

    "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

    Yuanyuan was anxious when her mouth was covered, and she looked at Qi Sinian angrily, but because of subconscious actions, when Qi Sinian raised his eyes, he bumped into Fenghua's eyes, and the two of them They were very close, but only two punches away, and they could feel each other's breath.

    Qi Sinian subconsciously withdrew his hand and took a step back.

    "Yuanyuan, didn't you say you should tell others?"

    Yuanyuan's eyes blinked and she was a little angry because her mouth was covered just now, and her milk voice said loudly, "Sister Fenghua is not someone else!"

    Because of this sentence , Qi Sinian took a quick glance at Fenghua again, and said, "It's not someone else, it's someone else, except me, and Yuanyuan."

    Qi Sinian said this before, but Yuanyuan I subconsciously ignored it because I didn't understand it.

    But this time Yuanyuan somehow understood and nodded.

    "Sister Fenghua is not someone else, but someone else."

    Qi Sinian: "?"

    He glanced at Fenghua again.

    I could only smile awkwardly, not knowing what to say, "Anyway, Yuanyuan don't say anything."

    "Okay."

    Because she couldn't share, Yuanyuan's mood instantly became much weaker, she rubbed her sticky face into Fenghua's arms, and said coquettishly "Is Sister Fenghua here to look for Yuanyuan?"

    Fenghua buried the undulating darkness in his eyes, and said to Yuanyuan: "I heard from the master that your sister Fengyan will come to teach you spells, so I want to come and see. "

    The matter of Yuanyuan's cultivation is not spread to outsiders, but the sect leader knows that Yuanyuan likes Fenghua and has been in contact with her a lot. It is impossible for a person like Fenghua not to know that Yuanyuan is practicing.

    The second reason is that although Fenghua is a casual cultivator, she has had many contacts with Qing Yunzong for hundreds of years from less than a hundred years old to now, and she is a trustworthy person.

    Therefore, the head of the sect didn't hide too much, and revealed Yuanyuan's cultivation, and hoped that Fenghua could teach Yuanyuan when nothing happened.

    Yuanyuan's emotions came and went quickly, her attention was diverted, and she soon became happy again.

    "Sister Feng Yan taught Yuanyuan the Spiritual Qi Blade today, using spiritual energy, with a whiff."

    Yuanyuan talked vigorously, jumped out of Fenghua's arms, rubbed her two fleshy claws together for a while, The little milk voice shouted.

    A blade of spiritual energy flew out, flying between Fenghua and Qi Si Nian, at an extremely fast speed, condensed from extremely pure spiritual energy, and there was no problem with its speed, power and lethality.

    Qi Sinian withdrew a little. His reflexes were already among the best in the same realm, but even so, a strand of hair was cut off.

    He raised his hand to gently catch the strand of hair, a little surprised.