Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    Ji Moyu asked a few more questions, but this monster didn't know most of the questions, or it knew but had no useful information.

    But all signs point to a problem.

    Before the sky was completely bright, Ji Moyu knew he couldn't ask anything, so he went back to the inn.

    Naturally, Cong Wu also had his destination. He and Ji Moyu split into two groups and asked different demons respectively.

    When they finally met at the inn, the two of them knew that there was no big gain after just meeting each other. Ji Moyu's face remained unchanged, and he didn't feel frustrated because of it.

    "Stay in this city for two more days to have a look. If we don't find any more, we'll go back to Tianyan City.

    " , but did not feel how many high-level demons there are.

    After all, as long as the number of low-level demons is not larger than that of humans, there is nothing to worry about when the spirit energy recovers.

    Today's human world is also a period when all people practice martial arts.

    But the current situation in Zhoulin City made Ji Moyu feel that it was necessary for him to go to Tianyan City to check the situation.

    After a brief exchange between the two, they entered the room.

    Mu Fantian was a light sleeper, and they woke up as soon as they came in. Ji Moyu subconsciously glanced at Yuanyuan when he saw him open his eyes, and then softly said to Mu Fantian, "Don't sleep anymore?" Mu Fantian walked around Yuanyuan carefully

    . Climbing out of bed, shaking his head.

    "I've had enough rest."

    Cong Wu called for food, and said, "When breakfast comes, Yuanyuan should wake up after smelling the smell." As

    soon as these words came out, the three of them unconsciously smiled.

    Logically speaking, even if the three of them can get along together, it is difficult for them to be so harmonious, because no matter what their external personalities are, they are essentially difficult to get close to.

    Yuanyuan is like a bond, making it possible for them to cooperate and live in harmony.

    Cong Wu was right.

    As soon as the waiter delivered the food, Yuanyuan opened her eyes in a daze, sniffed, and then slowly got up from the bed.

    "...Have you eaten?"

    "It's time to eat, go wash up, we'll wait for you."

    Ji Moyu said, "After eating, let's go out for a walk and relax. I said yes."

    Ji Moyu had considered the matter of going out with Yuanyuan, after all, he and Congwu went out with Yuanyuan awake, and without Yuanyuan, Yuanyuan would be wronged if he came, and Yuanyuan would be wronged. It is also difficult to guarantee Yuanyuan's safety.

    So when the time comes to go out, it is best to bring Yuanyuan and Mu Fantian together.

    Hearing this, Yuanyuan became more energetic again, "Want to go out to play? With the immortal? Yuanyuan will get up to eat now." The

    little girl's movements after waking up are rare.

    Breakfast was nothing special. After a simple meal, the group left the inn together.