Chapter 91

Chapter 91 The Chaos Begins

    The human race still doesn't know that the catastrophe is imminent.

    In the Qingyun Sect, the head of the sect had just digested the news that Yuanyuan had gone to the upper realm, and suddenly heard that the celestial venerable had also returned. Regardless of what others thought, the head of the sect stood there blankly for a long time.

    Finally, subconsciously looking at Fuxian Island, I don't know what to think.

    The Great Elder arrived at this moment, the two looked at each other, and the head of the sect sighed softly, "They are all gone... Yuanyuan can come back, Xianzun..."

    He looked in the direction of Fuxian Island again.

    The Great Elder just frowned slightly, he often has this expression on weekdays, but today his expression is very serious, he said: "Xianzun once said, when he leaves, we will go to the forbidden area The forbidden

    area is in the back mountain of Qingyun Sect, every time after the ceremony of asking immortals, Ji Moyu would engrave what Wentian saw in the forbidden area.

    There are many things in it that even the former head can't see, it's not that they don't show it, but the head reads it, and it will only be backlashed by spying on the secret.

    Ji Moyu said that they would be able to watch it after he left, but he didn't know what method he used.

    But they'll go anyway.

    The head of the sect looked back at Fuxian Island, nodded slowly, "Go now."

    Behind the mountain, the forbidden area.

    The forbidden area is separated by a unique formation in the back mountain, which greatly reduces the possibility of disciples entering by mistake, and even the head of the sect cannot come and go freely.

    The master of the art of opening the space is already familiar with it, so he closed his eyes and began to use the art.

    Not long after, the space in front of him was distorted, and the sect master and the great elder were sucked into the space together.

    It's not that the head of the forbidden area has never been here, or in other words, although there are some hidden and secret places in the forbidden area that the head could not see before, the rest existed before Ji Moyu came.

    It contains the secrets of Qingyun Sect's past dynasties.

    But at this time, the head turned a blind eye to everything in the forbidden area, and just walked straight to the place that was like a forbidden area to the head before.

    The previous restriction had been opened at some point, the head of the sect raised his head and looked at the stone wall engraved with words.

    The moment his eyes came into contact with the stone wall, the ordinary words glowed with golden light, and fell off the stone wall as if they were real, whirled in the air, and then rushed straight towards the master.

    Everything is only in the blink of an eye.

    In the blink of an eye, layers of images flashed in the head's mind, some from the past and some from the future, including the image of Mu Fantian coldly watching the world's beings burnt into charcoal in the future.

    Even after the information processed by Ji Moyu, after filing in, the head of the sect felt a pain in the head, and he couldn't recover for a while.