Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    After the words were finished, the surroundings were silent, Ji Moyu didn't care, nodded to Feng Yan and the others, and then left with Yuanyuan.

    It is still necessary to go to the head hall to find Ling Xiao and practice with Yuanyuan, but Ji Moyu wanted to ask Yuanyuan something in private, but when there was no one around, he said, "Have you been wronged?"

    Yuanyuan is not depressed at all now, Shaking his head happily.

    "Yuanyuan is not wronged."

    Originally, Yuanyuan felt angry and unhappy when she was talked about before she fell asleep, but she just fell asleep while she was alive, and she woke up again, still a little angry.

    But the breeder helped her like this, and Feng Yan also spoke for her, Yuanyuan stopped being angry and suddenly became happy.

    At this time Ji Moyu asked her, and she was also very happy, "Everyone is helping Yuanyuan."

    Hearing this, Ji Moyu stopped talking.

    On the other side of the school, the disciples present were divided into two groups one after another before the crowd had finished walking.

    "I, although I think it may be a little bit reluctant for the little beast to be the pet of the fairy, but the fairy loves it, we should respect the choice of the fairy." "Sister is right, besides, the little beast is very

    cute If it were me, I would also be willing to raise such a little beast." "

    The little beast looks like a cub, and the cubs of beasts are weak and ignorant. Is it true that the senior brothers are targeting the cubs like this?" Is it too much?"

    Feng Yan looked at the people who helped Yuanyuan speak one after another, surprise flashed across her cold and solemn expression, and her expression eased a little.

    Others watched the show without speaking, and some of them didn't know how to refute what Xianzun said just now, and all of them looked ugly.

    Feng Yan, as a big sister, should ease the situation at this time and let the people in the school disperse.

    She then said: "As the celestial venerable said, the Qingyun sect's rules are to respect teachers and respect the old and love the young. This is over now. From now on, don't be disrespectful to the uncle." "Let's leave, everyone

    . "

    With her words in front, those who are not interested in this matter will leave the school first. If there is one, there will be two. After a while, there are not many people left in the school.

    When Feng Yan went out, she was different from being alone in the past, surrounded by Xiao Lu and others, you praised Feng Yan every word.

    "Senior sister is mighty, you are so handsome

    just now." "Those two boys are usually annoying, but now they have been taught a lesson."

    "Senior sister, do you still need a partner? See if we are suitable for you Partner?"

    Having said this, Feng Yan paused as she walked forward.

    "I don't lack companions."

    When the three of them were disappointed, they said again: "However, if you don't understand at any time, or when you go out to practice, you can come to me." The

    three young disciples laughed happily While speaking, even Feng Yan couldn't hold back her lips, and there was a smile on her face.

    It feels good to have friends.