Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    Huai Xiuming is a man who wears books. He was from Huaxia before time travel. As a Chinese, when you mention pandas, you know that they are national treasures.

    Therefore, the first time I saw Yuanyuan's image, my mind was only filled with the quintessence of Chinese culture, and it took me a long time to digest the important news that there are pandas in the world of comprehension.

    This time, he almost went straight to Yuanyuan, saying that Yuanyuan was destined to be with him because of it.

    As a travel enthusiast, he has also been to the breeding base where Yuanyuan is located. Among them, Huai Xiuming, the cutest Yuanyuan, was even more impressive. Now that they meet in another world, it can of course be said to be destined.

    In addition, as a book traveler, Huai Xiuming is not just a book traveler.

    As a person who doesn't follow the book after only reading ten pages, the plot is all spoiled by friends.

    Huai Xiuming couldn't remember who the heroine was, and couldn't remember who the hero was. He only remembered that because the author didn't finish the book, he hurriedly wrote the ending of the villain Mu Fantian destroying the world.

    Over the years, Huai Xiuming has practiced hard, and he has no idea how far the plot has progressed.

    While working hard, I have to maintain a stable Dao heart, but I am tired and panic.

    Unexpectedly, the first time I saw Mu Fantian, he actually came with their national treasure, the cute little Yuanyuan. Yuanyuan also brought Huai Xiuming an important news that he had never heard before, so it can be said that he was shocked.

    While shocked, Huai Xiuming saw Yuanyuan's innocent and cute appearance, and Mu Fantian seemed to have a different attitude towards Yuanyuan.

    Suddenly feel that this world may be saved?

    But the feeling is just a feeling after all, Huai Xiuming was lucky to know a few words about the future, but that's all.

    At this moment, he looked at this person who could influence the future of the cultivation world, but he couldn't make up his mind for a while.

    What should I do to Mu Brahma.

    But Yuanyuan didn't know about this, she was still very happy now.

    She herself got a great opportunity, her brothers and sisters even gained something from Cong Wu, Feng Yan said: "After going out this time, I might be able to hit the stage of transforming into a god.

    " In the coming year, she herself is not in too much of a hurry, after all, the higher the level, the more difficult it will be. At least she can be sure that she will be able to reach Huashen, which is already extremely lucky.

    But the feeling of breakthrough is right in front of you, and you will feel sorry for yourself if you don’t try.

    After Wan Dao Qiming, there is still a period of time before the closure of the Zifu secret realm. There are not only opportunities in the secret realm, but there are also many treasures, and the aura is even more abundant.

    But the monks who are a little aggressive in everything will stay here until the last moment, and then they will be ejected from the secret realm.

    Even Feng Yan and her party are no exception.

    But this time when the group set off together again, Mu Fantian was added to the team.