Chapter 78

Chapter 78 Falling in Love with the Demon Lord

    At this moment, the place where Yuanyuan was just now was empty.

    Under the mist, Fenghua can see everything around him with just a sweep of his consciousness.

    Everyone was there, no matter it was Huai Xiuming, or the other people who were staying by just now, only Yuanyuan...and Mu Fantian also disappeared.

    The woman's usually smiling eyebrows and eyes were condensed, replaced by a sharpness that seemed to be able to pierce everything.

    Qi Sinian was one step behind, followed by several elders of the Tianyan Sect.

    Among them, the peaceful expression of the great elder of Tianyan Sect was also gone, his lips opened, and he bit down a word fiercely.

    "Look for it!"

    "No matter what, we must find them."

    The so-called them are naturally Mu Brahma and Yuanyuan.

    The incident happened suddenly just now, and almost no one saw clearly how the two young children were taken away. Many people even had the impression that Yuanyuan was the only one taken away, but Mu Fantian followed suit somehow. gone.

    The Great Elder of Tianyan Sect lowered his eyebrows severely.

    On Yuanyuan's side, she smelled the medicine powder.

    Normally, medicinal powders are colorless and odorless, and so is this one, but Yuanyuan knew that she could smell the medicinal powder, so she subconsciously held her breath.

    It was only a little late, Yuanyuan still closed her eyes in a daze.

    Yuanyuan heard a rough voice saying: "Bring her back?"

    Another voice said: "Yes, leave it to the Lord."

    Yuanyuan tried her best to move her eyelids, trying to open them, but she was drugged. There is no effort under the action.

    And on the side.

    Mu Fantian held his breath and focused his attention. He used the inherited breath restraining technique, and the person who took Yuanyuan away didn't realize that there was a little tail following behind him.

    It is not accurate to say that they are people, they are tall and tall, their skin is grayish purple, their eyes are red, but the whites of their eyes are strangely black, and there are complicated and weird lines on their bodies.

    This is clearly a demon.

    It is still a high-level demon clan with a high level.

    The hierarchy system of the demon clan is strict, and there is only one demon who can be called the supreme demon, and that is the one sent from the upper realm, who is called the demon sovereign, the supreme demon lord in the demon world.

    Mu Fantian's eyes flickered, he didn't understand why Mozun wanted to find Yuanyuan, but he never got entangled in such things.

    The demons in front of him couldn't see their cultivation level clearly, they were two demons whose cultivation level was higher than Mu Fantian's. He was not pure, and he couldn't be hard, so he only slightly pursed his lips, and used the communication jade slip that he carried with him.

    There are only two messengers in this jade slip, one is Yuanyuan and the other is Ji Moyu. Now Mu Fantian is contacting Ji Moyu.

    At the same time, on Xianzun's side, as soon as he opened his communication jade slip, he heard the voices of two demons.