Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    It has to be said that the person who drew this portrait can also be said to be highly skilled. He painted the pandas in the portrait very wonderfully and cutely.

    Even Mu Fantian was silent for a while.

    Perhaps because of the filter towards Yuanyuan, Mu Fantian has a better impression of the panda group.

    Looking at the portraits of the house, I still feel a little cute.

    Yuanyuan also said: "They are all the same as Yuanyuan."

    "In the same population, the appearance and habits of the main body are similar. Even if they become human, they are similar to a certain extent, but they will not be completely similar." Ji Moyu

    touched He touched Yuanyuan's head.

    Ever since Yuanyuan became a human, she needs less and less hugs, because of this, Ji Moyu is still not used to it.

    Just looking at the darkroom, Ji Moyu got a fairly clear answer about Yuanyuan's identity and physique.

    Yuanyuan comes from the upper realm and is born with a divine body, so her cultivation speed will be fast.

    But not every mythical beast has the ability to restore the sanity of monsters, and not all mythical beasts have such an affinity that can almost confuse people, so it is still unclear about Yuanyuan's ability.

    After clarifying the matter of Yuanyuan, Ji Moyu stopped looking at this space, and said to Yuanyuan: "I see it, Yuanyuan take me out.

    " He went in and out by himself, but Ji Moyu didn't do that, but asked Yuanyuan to let him out.

    In the entire comprehension world, apart from Ji Moyu, the only ones who can achieve this level are Demon Venerable and Demon Emperor.

    It can also be said that this space is extremely safe.

    Hearing that Ji Moyu was leaving, Yuanyuan looked at Mu Fantian, "Brother Fantian wants to go out?"

    "Go."

    Ji Moyu took one last look.

    This space looks warm and comfortable, and you can also feel a very warm and comfortable atmosphere here. It seems that there are few traces of life in the cabin, and there are no beds, but it is not difficult to feel that this is a place of inheritance. Seriously arranged here.

    Reminiscent of the portrait given in the dark room, it is not difficult to guess that the Yuanyuan race is a race with a very good atmosphere.

    If Yuanyuan is a cub of that race that accidentally lost the lower realm, then it may be a matter of time before they find it.

    As far as Ji Moyu knew, beast races, especially hermit races, usually wouldn't let the younger generation out of the clan.

    But these are speculations, and they shouldn't cause harm to Yuanyuan, so don't take it too seriously.

    When the three of them left the space, Mu Fantian didn't talk very much in it, but he was definitely not a taciturn character. When he came out at this time, he said to Yuanyuan: "Your inheritance space is very comfortable to stay in. If possible, I would like to talk to you once in a while." Go inside and practice."

    After thinking for a while, Mu Fantian said, "Yuanyuan should also go inside to practice more." It's good that the

    spiritual power on Fuxian Island is very strong, but the spiritual power in the inheritance space makes Mu Fantian I feel a little different, I can't tell where it is different, but it is indeed a little better than the outside.