Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Feng Yan blames herself

    The magic weapon Ji Moyu made for Yuanyuan not only has a powerful defense function, but also stores a touch of his own spiritual consciousness. When Yuanyuan is hurt, he can protect Yuanyuan.

    It's just that he didn't expect that this divine sense would be used so quickly.

    After dealing with the demons, Ji Moyu turned his head, and the ruthlessness between his brows melted like ice and snow.

    He looked at Feng Yan who bowed her head and blamed herself, "Don't worry, the cultivation of the demon clan is two realms higher than yours, so you can't protect Yuanyuan all the time." Yuanyuan was still in Feng Yan's arms, blinking her

    eyes Ah blink, thinking about what Ji Moyu said about dissipating with the wind, and thinking about the demons.

    After a while, he subconsciously shrank his neck again.

    Hindsight perceived a little danger.

    The round eyes looked at the place where the demons disappeared before looking at the immortal.

    The voice was rarely as lively as usual.

    "Xianzun..."

    She didn't know what to say, but she also noticed that there seemed to be something that couldn't make her so happy.

    The phantom of the Immortal Venerable looked at Yuanyuan, and then the condensed expression gradually softened, "Aren't you out to play today? Go and play, just don't leave your sister Feng Yan's sight." Seeing Ji Moyu's normal expression, Yuanyuan collapsed

    briefly My nerves relaxed.

    "Okay~"

    Ji Moyu's phantom disappeared, Yuanyuan could see clearly this time, she put back the jade she was wearing, and lowered her head to look at the jade.

    Knowing that Feng Yan patted her head, she said, "Let's go find those two sisters." "

    Yeah."

    During Yujian's flight, Yuanyuan kept looking at the prosperous scenery of Qingcheng below her feet.

    After a while, he suddenly said, "Yuanyuan just now, is she going to die?"

    She realized later, why the phantom of the Immortal Venerable suddenly appeared just now, and why Feng Yan blamed herself for not being optimistic about her.

    It seemed that it was because she was in danger that her expression changed.

    Feng Yan paused, and said: "No, Yuanyuan is still standing here properly." Yuanyuan

    thought of it and said, "He asked Yuanyuan if she was the immortal's spiritual pet, and then her nails became It's so long."

    These are all magical scenes that Yuanyuan has never seen before.

    At this time, Feng Yan's whereabouts were gradually falling, and it was also belatedly. Yuanyuan found that everyone here was not wearing clothes with less fabric like she had seen before.

    If you take a closer look, it is completely unfamiliar, a scene you have never seen before.

    Yuanyuan was rarely depressed, and now she was no longer excited when she saw the new scene.

    When Feng Yan heard Yuanyuan's words, she paused for a moment, but didn't speak, she just fell in front of her junior sister who was waiting for them, her expression was habitually tense because she had something on her mind.