Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Toxic

    Fenghua's eyes flickered, and there was still a smile on her lips.

    "The Feiyin antlers are given to you, what do you want to say? Divide equally?"

    "Such a big Feiyin antlers, I don't know which new sister you are going to give it to."

    Speaking of this, even Fenghua's lips The smile on my face has faded a bit, and after it is not so bright, it also has a different kind of beauty.

    Yuanyuan stopped eating and looked at Fenghua without blinking.

    After the maid wiped her mouth with a silk handkerchief, Yuanyuan said in a very polite voice, "Thank you, sister."

    At this moment, Fenghua had just finished speaking, and Qi Sinian was paying the bill. There was such a small milk sound.

    Fenghua's attention was quickly attracted by Yuanyuan.

    "Little cutie, your name is Yuanyuan, right?"

    She walked towards Yuanyuan step by step, and Yuanyuan also looked at her. rise.

    "I didn't expect that a cub like Yuanyuan would be liked by the Immortal Venerable."

    Qi Sinian looked over there after the Lingshi had been counted. Yuanyuan obviously liked Fenghua very much, whether it was because he liked the face or Like what, looking at Fenghua's eyes are bright.

    Hearing Fenghua's words, Yuanyuan rubbed Fenghua's hand spontaneously, and said softly: "Because Yuanyuan is cute, they like Yuanyuan." "

    But sister Fenghua, she is pretty, and Yuanyuan likes sister.

    " She came out, causing the beauty to laugh again, "It's indeed Qi Sinian who brought it here, and he is so good at talking."

    The atmosphere here is very good, but Qi Sinian took the lead in hugging Yuanyuan, breaking the atmosphere actively, looking into Fenghua's eyes , Qi Sinian quickly shifted his gaze to the scarlet antlers.

    "This antler, you can take it."

    As soon as the words fell, Fenghua's smile fell very quickly, she stared at Qi Sinian with fixed eyebrows, and her voice was light when she spoke again.

    "Qi Sinian, what do you mean?"

    The auction price of the scarlet antlers definitely far exceeded the market price, a total of 20,000 top-grade spirit stones, which is wealth that no one else can save enough in a few lifetimes.

    I'm afraid that even for Qi Sinian, he almost emptied all his savings, otherwise, when he could compete for the price, it would be impossible for Qi Sinian to say that.

    "Nothing interesting."

    As if trying to cover up, Qi Sinian looked down at Yuanyuan and said, "Didn't you want this for a long time? This is for you, we can settle it."

    His tone seemed to be calm, but Yuanyuan looked at Yuanyuan. Fenghua's smile fell completely, and her beautiful eyes gradually became sharper with a smile.

    "Liangqing?"

    "Qi Sinian, you think beautifully."

    When Fenghua came, the lotus steps moved lightly, but he walked cleanly, only hearing the footsteps going further and further away, the scarlet antlers remained in place, Si Nian hugged Yuanyuan in a daze for a while, then put away Feiyin's antlers.

    Then sit on the soft couch.

    He stroked Yuanyuan's hair, "Yuanyuan, I was interested in an interesting little toy and wanted to buy it for you, but now, I don't have any spirit stones."